What's the way forward?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
the winky one

Re: What's the way forward?

Post by the winky one »

cpwigan wrote:Not all mine Winky to be fair albeit it helps teaching Geography.

Theoretically though virtually all of the East Riding of Yorkshire / Humberside is easily eroded being primarily boulder clay / till. The geology changes as you go further inland.

Geography was never my strong point but it's still an interesting piece.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

the winky one wrote:

Theoretically though virtually all of the East Riding of Yorkshire / Humberside is easily eroded being primarily boulder clay / till. The geology changes as you go further inland.

I love geography,i'm always on google maps looking at towns and cities around the world
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

bonnieboy wrote:
medlocke wrote:Too many Muslims & other immigrants, Ban Islam in the UK, limit immigration to 10k a year but only let those in that have got jobs to come to and can speak english, only give benefits to foriegners who have paid into system for 5 years, throw out all immigrants who can not speak english, stop any person that leaves the country to join a Jihad in any Muslim country from entering the UK again also sanction their families benefits, stop all foriegn aid, get out of the EU, break up the labour party so the lying cheating scum can do no more damage to the country, everybody vote ukip, put a stop to the h2 train or whatever it is called, put all the foriegn aid money into building sea defences, levies and loxhs on rivers, fixing the pot holed roads, demolish all mosques and build community centres and parks on them, make Britain great again.
I agree with every thing you have said.
And the Tories have never done any damage to our country like getting rid of all our main manufacturing industries which provided the bulk of the money in our economy. Thanks to them our two main industries are now call centres and more hotel building for the tourists coming here to see the attractions of years past as we are more and more being taken over by immigrants with none of the three major political parties doing anything to stop it.

We led the world with decent exports but now the world leads us with cheap imports and they are not all material goods.

Like the Titanic, we are sinking fast and unlike the ship, not all to do with water!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

High End Innovative and Complex manufacturing is the only way for developed countries like ourselves to prosper long term. Sadly, we failed to invest / look to the future wjen globalisation was relatively in its infancy. Now, we are submerged by it. Developed countries can never compete in the bargain bucket v developing countries.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

medlocke wrote:
the winky one wrote:

I love geography,i'm always on google maps looking at towns and cities around the world
Oh I love maps and globes...it's just finding my way around that baffles me...I need a satnav just to get out of the house..ha.. :blush: