Dom Manfredi

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Aaron C. Rescue

Re: Dom Manfredi

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

thegimble wrote:
Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Can't say I'm over the moon about this Foster link but he does appear to be able to cover various positions and he certainly kicks ok. Interesting one this.

What Foster link ?
According to someone on RLfans we were linked with him last week. Makes some sense but he would have to improve and tbh that wont be that much for him to catch up with if yesterday is going to be our standard.

This should read....made up by someone on RLfans, we are not, and never have been, linked with him.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
thegimble wrote:
Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
What Foster link ?
According to someone on RLfans we were linked with him last week. Makes some sense but he would have to improve and tbh that wont be that much for him to catch up with if yesterday is going to be our standard.

This should read....made up by someone on RLfans, we are not, and never have been, linked with him.
There you go you have now just made my week worse. We will now sign him because of your post.
doc

Post by doc »

Makes sense. With Manfredi we have the opportunity to loan him out which we don't with Gelling. The only way we can give Gelling game time is to play him in the first team. Gelling can also provide cover across the three quater line.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Well if the rumour is true we certainly need a goal kicker
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Josie has already said Jamie isn't coming but my little lad needs a hair cut so Kat can have a chat with his mum. Kai likes the place because he gets extra sweets of her because he supports Wigan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kaii wrote:Josie has already said Jamie isn't coming but my little lad needs a hair cut so Kat can have a chat with his mum. Kai likes the place because he gets extra sweets of her because he supports Wigan
Where did I say this? :conf:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

At the Riversiders meeting when we were on about Greg Burke and i asked if Jamie was coming :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kaii wrote:At the Riversiders meeting when we were on about Greg Burke and i asked if Jamie was coming :)
Ha ha did I?? Don't remember :lol: :lol:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
Kaii wrote:At the Riversiders meeting when we were on about Greg Burke and i asked if Jamie was coming :)
Cuckoo :cool: :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Cuckoo :cool: :lol:
Don't take any notice of me I'm bird brained :wink: :lol: