LAST NIGHT 17 PLAYERS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
southportcdm

Re: LAST NIGHT 17 PLAYERS

Post by southportcdm »

I'm not convinced that Eddie has played well enough so far to justify putting him back into the 17 when/if fit. I'd say that Flower, Clubb, Taylor and Crosby would be our four props (if we select four rather than five). I hope that Eddie gets a chance to prove himself before the play offs but at present I'm not convinced. Lots could still happen before the play offs, my main hope is that Waney has a fully fit squad to choose from.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

southportcdm wrote:I'm not convinced that Eddie has played well enough so far to justify putting him back into the 17 when/if fit. I'd say that Flower, Clubb, Taylor and Crosby would be our four props (if we select four rather than five). I hope that Eddie gets a chance to prove himself before the play offs but at present I'm not convinced. Lots could still happen before the play offs, my main hope is that Waney has a fully fit squad to choose from.
LMAO I have been thinking that myself for a while now

A couple of appearances off the bench and many feel he is nailed on for at least a bench spot in the play-offs. Done nothing to suggest he is worthy of that and may even be lucky not to be released early from his contract after his injury hit/poor form this season
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:
southportcdm wrote:I'm not convinced that Eddie has played well enough so far to justify putting him back into the 17 when/if fit. I'd say that Flower, Clubb, Taylor and Crosby would be our four props (if we select four rather than five). I hope that Eddie gets a chance to prove himself before the play offs but at present I'm not convinced. Lots could still happen before the play offs, my main hope is that Waney has a fully fit squad to choose from.
LMAO I have been thinking that myself for a while now

A couple of appearances off the bench and many feel he is nailed on for at least a bench spot in the play-offs. Done nothing to suggest he is worthy of that and may even be lucky not to be released early from his contract after his injury hit/poor form this season
Not exactly set the world on fire has he! Same with Asotasi at Wire and Masoe at Saints. Wonder if all 3 are mates and decided to book a long holiday together?