Andy Farrell set for Comeback

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Andy Farrell set for Comeback

Post by cpwigan »

Hopefully Wigan TV will record it and air it.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Despite their combined ages I'm beginning to think this team may be a better bet to play Leeds later in the evening.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
menpond

Post by menpond »

As far as I can remember ,from Singapore ,Wigan were rubbish in the A Farrell years. Am I wrong? Would not let him in the place. Or am I wrong? Am I missing something? Self promotion. REGARDS
mp
menpond

Post by menpond »

Time THE Wigan club muscled up and played hardball. We are not a QUANGO for local players to get a good living while beaming and smiling about our team/ club., and not contributing enough. . From down here ,Wigan come across as a division of the social sevices. Contribute to charities by all means,but players and former players have to deliver. BESTS
mp
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Possibly your worst ever post! :angry:
menpond

Post by menpond »

Did not the AFARRELL years happen to be a time of failure for Wigan. ? Should be ashamed to show his face .
mp
menpond

Post by menpond »

As far as I can see Farrell is a million pound a year member of our ancient enemy RUGBY UNION and has never done anything for Wigan and RUGBY LEAGUE? Its parasitical. Its shows the the lack of leadership at Wigan. He is a taker. At least Lydon always showed up for Wigan ,even if he is now on the RU gravy train. You guys need to join the real world.
mp
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

menpond wrote:Did not the AFARRELL years happen to be a time of failure for Wigan. ? Should be ashamed to show his face .
Last time I looked this was a team sport. The teams with Farrell at the helm did actually win the odd trophy / reach the odd final and for the large part were competitive in a much stronger SL era than today.

You SIR are :shau:
TravellingWarrior

Post by TravellingWarrior »

menpond wrote:As far as I can see Farrell is a million pound a year member of our ancient enemy RUGBY UNION and has never done anything for Wigan and RUGBY LEAGUE? Its parasitical. Its shows the the lack of leadership at Wigan. He is a taker. At least Lydon always showed up for Wigan ,even if he is now on the RU gravy train. You guys need to join the real world.

Are you on smack?

Although I rarely post on here I am often online reading posts, and you don't have post some rubbish!

The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.
menpond

Post by menpond »

OK WHAT DID A FARRELL EVER DO FOR US? AS DISTINCT FROM HIS BANK BALANCE?
mp