Leeds v Catalan

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: leeds v catalan

Post by Kittwazzer »

Ditto. It's now down to us to make it 6 out of 6 for Stains.

Bring it on! :lol:
morley pie eater

Re: Leeds v Catalan

Post by morley pie eater »

Any chance of her making a trip across the Pennines? She could leave her teeth at home :roll:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Big shock. I fully expected Leeds to come good. Maybe Wembley took a lot out of them? If that is the case perhaps more credit to Wane&Wigan for last season.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:Big shock. I fully expected Leeds to come good. Maybe Wembley took a lot out of them? If that is the case perhaps more credit to Wane&Wigan for last season.
I said exactly the same to my dad!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Big shock. I fully expected Leeds to come good. Maybe Wembley took a lot out of them? If that is the case perhaps more credit to Wane&Wigan for last season.
I said exactly the same to my dad!!
If GH claims this to be the case, the CCF will be put back to May!
phild1

Post by phild1 »

thegimble wrote:Highlight of the game no not Briscoe dropping the ball not even the try getting scored. But Danny Maguire's reaction to the ref and moaning at him like a big girls blouse.

Always nice to see that little git suffer.
==phild-isn't he an obnoxious little man even hardaker tried to clamp his big mouth,nice to see kev getting treatment they didn't give him a lot of room.the refs are going to get a grip of the game you can't have players running in at every decision.the sudden death games are better than the other half speed games we saw,good training session for Wigan.are Cass hanging back for bets they were bad and have been the last three televised games.classy they are not.
BriH

Post by BriH »

josie andrews wrote:Leeds 20 Dragons 24

:lol: :lol:
I thought you would enjoy that Josie!!

King Kev toppled off his throne at home!! Doesn't get much better than that does it?
Dream Team?? My Ass!! :) :) :) :)
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Both Leeds and Cas were the 2 most fatigued teams left in the competition until this weekend.
I suggested previously that Leeds may have celebrated their CC win in which alcohol has a big affect for weeks after.
As you suggest CP, maybe credit is due to the Wigan conditioning and coaching staff this season too on the back of energy used up in preparation of the WCC and the condition the squad is in now.
Sometimes those early season injuries come back with players not burned out at the end of the season. Mac, Josh and Ben Flower come to mind.
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

I thought McDermott was going to cry at the end and in his interview. I usually don't like to see a grown man cry but there are exceptions,
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Perhaps Leeds age is telling and our youth can prove advantageous. Those old enough to remember may recall back in the days of winter RL, teams would reach Wembley even win the CC BUT fall apart in the build up and post Wembley.Wigan tended to change that albeit we were never as good in the premiership.