Re: Ladies shirts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

josie andrews wrote:You are all complaining but the club needed to finalise all the shirt sponsors before the shirts were manufactured.

What would you sooner have, ALL the sponsors logos sublimated into the shirts during manufacture OR bits of plastic heat printed on or badges stitched on after the shirts have been produced???

I know what I prefer.

Just want to say well done to the marketing team for at least getting some of the shirts in time for Christmas & at least making the effort by travelling to Italy to bring the first batch a week before they were expected ????????
stuff the shirts I will stick with my RETRO they have let hell of a lot of people down
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

OAMJSS wrote:
josie andrews wrote:You are all complaining but the club needed to finalise all the shirt sponsors before the shirts were manufactured.

What would you sooner have, ALL the sponsors logos sublimated into the shirts during manufacture OR bits of plastic heat printed on or badges stitched on after the shirts have been produced???

I know what I prefer.

Just want to say well done to the marketing team for at least getting some of the shirts in time for Christmas & at least making the effort by travelling to Italy to bring the first batch a week before they were expected ????????
stuff the shirts I will stick with my RETRO they have let hell of a lot of people down
Not according to the number buying them at the shop!
sc74

Post by sc74 »

I think the problem that some people have is that this is a multi-million pound business.
An amateur club rushing around at the last minute to get kit ready, yes but not Wigan.
Some things they do well - Wigan TV, Big One, community work; other things they don't do so well - some official statements/denials/lies (Sam Tomkins as an example), kits and sponsors. At least they sourced a proper sponsor this time.
Anyway, it is what it is. Hopefully they are learning from their mistakes/inadequacies.
Still rather be supporting Wigan than anybody else.
Bring on the new season, I'm bored. Find myself checking soccer results :conf: