Sam T @ 6 for 2016?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

Re: Sam T @ 6 for 2016?

Post by ancientnloyal »

See... :sly:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Others think so as well, see Wigan Today.
And in this mornings Evening Post as well according to Bilko. By all accounts NZW are sounding out a replacement from the Roosters!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Was it not stated by IL that Sam was allowed to go early as he would come back and see out the last 2-3 years of his contract with us.

But would be allowed to stay down in the NRL longer but would then comeback and do the remainder of his contract with us for an agreed salary. I know that Moose had a similar plan but he came home a year early hence we did not take him back before Leeds got involved.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Sam is very home sick and does wish he was back at Wigan. Weather he comes back early I don't know...His contract as most people know is a decent one. Figures again I don't know but the amount he his on may make it hard for him to come back early.... I cant honestly see him going to Union as he love the Wigan Club deeply.

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Would part of his salary, and cap payments not be part of a supplement provided by the RFL as Tomkins is seen as a prime asset to the sport?
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

It's in the Sun today, it's allegedly a match report but mainly about Sam coming back and "oh yeah by the way Wigan beat Wakefield"
So there you have it folks. It's in the Sun so it's definitely true.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wigan Watcher wrote:Sam is very home sick and does wish he was back at Wigan. Weather he comes back early I don't know...His contract as most people know is a decent one. Figures again I don't know but the amount he his on may make it hard for him to come back early.... I cant honestly see him going to Union as he love the Wigan Club deeply.
Homesick could affect him in London or New Zealand. He has mentioned he is homesick.

In June the vote for the marquee is on if this goes through i expect an announcement in days that he will return. If not he will still comeback but we might have to get rid of 1 or 2 players.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wigan Watcher wrote:Sam is very home sick and does wish he was back at Wigan. Weather he comes back early I don't know...His contract as most people know is a decent one. Figures again I don't know but the amount he his on may make it hard for him to come back early.... I cant honestly see him going to Union as he love the Wigan Club deeply.
so why is he talking to Clermont Auvergne RU in France then?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:
so why is he talking to Clermont Auvergne RU in France then?
Play one off against the other so we give him more especially if the marquee player gets passed.