LEULUAI BACK TO WIGAN?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wiganer Ted

Re: LEULUAI BACK TO WIGAN?

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If TL returns to the UK perhaps he'll go to Hull FC where his father played.
They are always having half back problems so they might be the club for him to try and sort them out.
We have enough half backs next year, Smith & Sam T, Sarginson and Powell plus Hampshire and Williams.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Hes played well in aus when hes been at hooker. His kicking game and miss out passing game isnt good enough for a 7 imo.He would still do a job for us but only as a 9.
Its always harder to shine in a league full of quality like the nrl.Also the defence is so much tighter.
Could anyone imagine wakefield in the nrl on this seasons performances???
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Fekas off contract, maybe we could bring him back as well
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Or billy boston then while we are getting silly.Or maybe just stop signing players who dont come from wigan.after all ,as long as its a team full of wiganers,it doesnt matter if we win or lose
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Would rather sign players who aren't former players who have gone backwards since leaving, and heaven forbid we ever have a team full of nothing but locals, how boring would that be
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Yea your right med.thats why i couldnt understand our last two major signings bring chorley lads :conf:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Firestarter wrote:Yea your right med.thats why i couldnt understand our last two major signings bring chorley lads :conf:
You appear to have gotten yourself in a right tizzy over meds :roll:

Leuluai still has another year of his contract left despite the signing of Isaac Luke. How do you know that interchanging with him is not what the NZWarriors have planned?

Or that Leuluai even wants to return (and at Wigan also)?

Not counting for the fact it appears to be totally contrary to Wigan's current stance re: recruitments eg. Wigan no longer being a final pension top up for retiring or near retiring NRL players?

Like tbw said, he had his time in history at Wigan and that has long since gone. Remember him for his time and not what you think he might or might not bring if he ever returned to the UK

One question, do you not think we have enough quality hookers either all ready at the club as well as coming through?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

No probs at all with meds opinions.I like his point of views and don't expect everyone to agree.To answer all ur questions.....Leuluai will be competing with Nathan friend next season so something has to give,wether he wants to come back to Wigan or not...No I don't think Wigan have another quality hooker( not a half back) after mm.We might have them at a younger level,but I can't rate what I haven't seen.And considering Wigan don't buy nrl has beens,in one word Bowen
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Luke and Leuluai also share the New Zealand International hooking role and by signing him, the Warriors have only strengthen their options at both Hooker and Half Back, especially with Tomkins who can play half back leaving.

If Leuluai does indeed have a intention to return here, it may be because of a family reasons seeing that his Wife is English and perhaps is missing her family, plus the fact that his Brother is playing for Widnes.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Luke and Leuluai also share the New Zealand International hooking role and by signing him, the Warriors have only strengthen their options at both Hooker and Half Back, especially with Tomkins who can play half back leaving.

If Leuluai does indeed have a intention to return here, it may be because of a family reasons seeing that his Wife is English and perhaps is missing her family, plus the fact that his Brother is playing for Widnes.
Tommy's wife is a friend of mine & she was back home recently due to a bereavement in the family. While she was here she was also renewing & updating her visa for NZ, that's not the actions of someone coming home anytime soon IMO
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan