Time to go Wane

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Owd Codger

Re: Time to go Wane

Post by Owd Codger »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Back to back defeats and it's jump on Wanes back yet again.
Names mentioned like Moron and thick as pig shit.
If it's that bad have the balls to at least tell the man face to face instead of using a website to vent your anger.
Cowards never do!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Back to back defeats and it's jump on Wanes back yet again.
If it's that bad have the balls to at least tell the man face to face instead of using a website to vent your anger.
I told Kris Rads yesterday is that good enough for you?

This great club / halcyon era is being destroyed from within ably supported by the likes of WW and seemingly yourself. Your choice.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:

This great club / halcyon era is being destroyed from within ably supported by the likes of WW and seemingly yourself. Your choice.
By WW, I take it you mean me.

If so, it may interest you to know that I also think that something is wrong with team at the moment which seems to have coincided with the resigning of Sam Tomkins and rumours of other signings from here and down under.

And please stop going on about 'helcyon eras' as other club's have good and bad times as well.

adythewarrior

Post by adythewarrior »

Its our right to vent our anger on here.I have supported this great club for 38 yrs, that gives me the right to an opinion, if you think (ww) the way we are performing is acceptable then i want some of what your on.So its ok for supporters and coaching staff of a team (with no history to soeak of)to laugh at our great club then you better go back to having your heads in the sand.
As said before if we were doing crap at our jobs we would have to answer fot it wouldn't we?
adythewarrior

Post by adythewarrior »

Sorry (speakand for)
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

adythewarrior wrote:Its our right to vent our anger on here.I have supported this great club for 38 yrs, that gives me the right to an opinion, if you think (ww) the way we are performing is acceptable then i want some of what your on.So its ok for supporters and coaching staff of a team (with no history to soeak of)to laugh at our great club then you better go back to having your heads in the sand.
As said before if we were doing crap at our jobs we would have to answer fot it wouldn't we?
You are indeed entitled to express your feelings and rightly so following the last two results, but the fact remains that many of the comments on here come from the same small handful who spend there time pulling the club, coach, owner even when we are winning games and begs the question, are they supporters of our club, supporters of rival rugby or football clubs, trolls or just general wind up merchants like you get on Wigan Today.

A lot of criticism is being directed at Wane as you would expect, but what about some of the players on the pitch. In the last two games, I have noticed that the same half of the team have played well and the same other half have not played as they should.

With all the rumours going round, it begs the question, do some of the half not paying well know they are on the way out and being replaced.

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:

By WW, I take it you mean me.

If so, it may interest you to know that I also think that something is wrong with team at the moment which seems to have coincided with the resigning of Sam Tomkins and rumours of other signings from here and down under.

And please stop going on about 'helcyon eras' as other club's have good and bad times as well.

I think CP was discussing it with me WW, as his post is a direct reply to mine.

CP you mentioned that your posts about Wane are not personal?
Why use the words "Moron" and "thick as pig shit" if they're not meant to be personal.
How would you react had someone putting the word moron towards you and calling you thick as pig shit.
Speaking to Kris Radlinski isn't the same as talking to Shaun Wane in the light of your comments towards Wane.
mickh

Post by mickh »

I'm with Menpond on this!
Size matters, we were outclassed, out manoeuvred, out coached, out bullied, and, we had nothing to give. Catalans line was consistent all the match, Wigan's was fragmented for the majority, tackling was abysmal! Especially the backs, Catalans had done their homework, the forwards? It was "men against boys" out there only MaCalorum with any credit.
I wish I could train 6 days a week, play 80 minutes a week and get paid mega bucks like the players. Only trouble is next weeks training will just be the same (Wane: "We will train harder, and watch the video") same old soundbites!
What is the answer?
Over to you Mr. Lenigan

PS. I'm glad I didn't spend £500 each (person) to have a weekend away to support "Our Team"
What will those supporters feel like? Hard earned cash! Wasted!

The "players"? will get paid anyway :roll:
Where is the Justice?
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

mickh wrote:I'm with Menpond on this!
Size matters, we were outclassed, out manoeuvred, out coached, out bullied, and, we had nothing to give. Catalans line was consistent all the match, Wigan's was fragmented for the majority, tackling was abysmal! Especially the backs, Catalans had done their homework, the forwards? It was "men against boys" out there only MaCalorum with any credit.
I wish I could train 6 days a week, play 80 minutes a week and get paid mega bucks like the players. Only trouble is next weeks training will just be the same (Wane: "We will train harder, and watch the video") same old soundbites!
What is the answer?
Over to you Mr. Lenigan

PS. I'm glad I didn't spend £500 each (person) to have a weekend away to support "Our Team"
What will those supporters feel like? Hard earned cash! Wasted!

The "players"? will get paid anyway :roll:
Where is the Justice?
They aren't paid mega bucks in fact nowhere near, Leneghans RL on the cheap!
mickh

Post by mickh »

Slim, With the salary cap, it's a level playing field, the distribution of it is at the club's discretion, signing "over the hill" players, and, permanently injured players, on mega bucks, whilst trying to keep a big squad, waters down the "goody's".
It's a good lifestyle the players have!
Some supporters are £500 out of pocket because of the "team" being unable to produce the basics of RL.

Mick