Where's Primrose!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Where's Primrose!

Post by GeoffN »

The Black Pearl posted:
The game on Sunday isn't all ticket is it. I've been for a couple this afternoon about 4.30ish and was told that they had stopped selling them at 3pm. The lady told me I could pay on the gate. Anybody know what's what.

Cheers
It's not all-ticket, but the 2 sites I linked (Superleague and the Wire clubsite)are saying it's looking like a sell-out.
mario

Post by mario »

Try 01925 248888 as well which is the club shop.
Wire site used to be good, it's useless now.
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

Thanks alot. I'll have a ring round in the morning.
Pain is temporary pride is forever
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

need to get a ticket even with your kids ticket book
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Tell me your joking binder!
:o
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

There are tickets on sale in the west stand (away).
you can buy em on the day, but be early, as Warrington fans are buying out your stand...
I was in the club shop at 4pm today(sat), and they recon that half of your stand will be taken by Warrington fans.
I suggest that you come to Warrington at midday buy your tickets and have your dinner here or be at HJ least two hours before kick-off or run the risk.

Demand hasn't come from Wigan fans for tickets, its come from our own fans who want to be at this historic game as we are in fact, for the first time in SL, favourites to beat you.
:doz: denis
:with: mo
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

...forget the 2 hours before kick-off idea, better to get here before 12 o'clock and have some lunch!
Warrington fans up for this.
:wink:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Hehe, the Hull fans were like this when we played at the Mega-Bucket Stadium. Let's hope the home fans are again in for an upset!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Well no one at the JJB said anything about swapping the kids tickets, if this is so then its very badly organised. First being told I should pay on the gate and second not telling me that the 4 season ticket kids I mentioned wouldn't be able to get in?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

They did the same last year too with the child tickets, said you needed to swap the voucher for a free ticket, just so they knew the number of people coming.

I bet they don't sell out, they're just saying it'll be a sellout to get people to advance book and also build the game up. They keep saying that CC Final tickets are selling fast but I bet you'll be able to get them in the week before the game.