Millward firm favourite for Warriors ???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: Millward firm favourite fo...

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:) A few Sundays carrying the Millward story today, and most of the tipping Millward for Wigan sometime next week !!!! (including Garry Schofield) !!

Bring it on, now we will be going places if this happens !!

:) :)
How long will it be before you start wanting to get rid of him then.
thegimble

Re: Millward firm favourit...

Post by thegimble »

Problem for Milward. If he did come he might have to drop any legal action against the Saints as it would make him look bad to us if he did have any involvement with the Saints in a legal action. He should be concentrated on his next team and not the Saints.

Also if he won the case he might not get much payment as he can not prove lose of earnings if he starts working soon. If he stays out until the case is over he would get all money due to him.
Fraggle

Re: Millward firm favourite fo...

Post by Fraggle »

we_need_a_coach posted:
(including Garry Schofield) !!
Well it must be true then. Not. If I could be bothered I could have written a whole essay on the amount of tripe Schofield has written in the Daily Star on Sunday since he started writing for them, and how few of his predictions have any merit or truth at all.

Anyway, you say (elsewhere) that ML is in Australia at the moment. That means it's unlikely he'll read Schofield's words so maybe he'll make his own mind up instead of doing what the newspapers tell him to do (as if ML ever takes any notice of them...)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]