Konrad Hurrell

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Konrad Hurrell

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:He's only just signed a three year contract. :conf:
We all know that doesn't make one bit of difference!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

We should offer them a nice wedge of cash and Joel Tomkins, it's a double win, we get a nice big new beast of a centre and also cut down on our silly penalty count and balls thrown to nobody
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

medlocke wrote:We should offer them a nice wedge of cash and Joel Tomkins, it's a double win, we get a nice big new beast of a centre and also cut down on our silly penalty count and balls thrown to nobody
:roll: :lol: :lol: been one of our best last few weeks before that his form was a worry. I don't think the switch to centre did him any favours.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote:We should offer them a nice wedge of cash and Joel Tomkins, it's a double win, we get a nice big new beast of a centre and also cut down on our silly penalty count and balls thrown to nobody
Can we throw in geeking as well?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote:
Can we throw in geeking as well?
Or gelling even,bl##dy predictor text
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
OJ

Post by OJ »

I'd sooner offer Tautai than Joel any day of the week but sadly the more I think about this KH would be on big big £'s so think the return of Sam may probably mean we couldn't afford him although someone may be able to put me right on that one if I have it wrong.
I'll continue dreaming until all hope is gone :cool:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

lucky 13 wrote:
:roll: :lol: :lol: been one of our best last few weeks before that his form was a worry. I don't think the switch to centre did him any favours.
Can i have some of what you've been smoking please :wink: , apart from a few jazzy passes he has been very poor, gave away at least 2 penalties on Friday iirc and does so in most games ship him off to the land of the Kiwi or Leigh, either way we shouldn't have gone near him with a poopy stick
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

medlocke wrote:
lucky 13 wrote:
Can i have some of what you've been smoking please :wink: , apart from a few jazzy passes he has been very poor, gave away at least 2 penalties on Friday iirc and does so in most games ship him off to the land of the Kiwi or Leigh, either way we shouldn't have gone near him with a poopy stick
You should know what I was smoking it's the same stuff you was on when you said Lockers was crap and that we should sign a certain goal kicking Widnes winger. :wink:
02/04/2010/

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Whilst I personally am of the opinion we do need a quality experienced centre in this side, the one year option being taken by Wigan on Dan Sarginson suggest we have no intention at all in bringing in any centre, no matter how wishful the thinking.

This only pains me to think we have a player in the ranks who could possibly have no desire to play for us again and we end up muddling along for centres again next season

[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

butt monkey wrote:Whilst I personally am of the opinion we do need a quality experienced centre in this side, the one year option being taken by Wigan on Dan Sarginson suggest we have no intention at all in bringing in any centre, no matter how wishful the thinking.

This only pains me to think we have a player in the ranks who could possibly have no desire to play for us again and we end up muddling along for centres again next season
Fully agree a top centre would be top of the list.
02/04/2010/

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!