Leeds 2016 ?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Leeds 2016 ?

Post by Panchitta Marra »

standishcat wrote:They'll do well enough but might bottle the big games without JP / Sinfield. Anyone seen the Leeds-Bradford game today would see that they will struggle to replace Sinfield's kicking.
Hardaker can kick goals, maybe not to Sinfields % accuracy, but I think will do a decent job of it.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
standishcat wrote:They'll do well enough but might bottle the big games without JP / Sinfield. Anyone seen the Leeds-Bradford game today would see that they will struggle to replace Sinfield's kicking.
Hardaker can kick goals, maybe not to Sinfields % accuracy, but I think will do a decent job of it.
He must be better than what we have got.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

cpwigan wrote:I do given they won everything last season and are arguable one of our greatest rivals for success in 2016,

i dnt
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Who do you see OAM?
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

My intrigue is how well catalans dragons will fare.
Some key players departing such as Dureau, Henderson and Whitehead, however, with some big name replacements in Stewart, Taylor, Horo, and Aiton with Myler as an add on.
Will no doubt need time to knit together, but if they play to their full potential, could be a strong contender.
Thoughts?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The key question with Cats is home form v away form (tad like ourselves. If cats can win more away games! The key man/talent for me is Todd Carney and keeping him fit and healthy throughout the season.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I think Leeds will be fine if not favourites again.

They are not afraid to go out and sign players and seem to be quite ready to bring in experienced players alongside promoting some younger players. They have had the balance right for several seasons now. Unlike us.

Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Bookies make US favourites for all 3 trophies !
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

DaveO wrote:I think Leeds will be fine if not favourites again.

They are not afraid to go out and sign players and seem to be quite ready to bring in experienced players alongside promoting some younger players. They have had the balance right for several seasons now. Unlike us.
Every dog has its day and some have a Titanic!

Bradford being a prime example.