Salford vs. Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Salford vs. Wigan

Post by MrsLam »

No more predictions purrlease! I'm not even going to predict a win, loss or draw. Not predictable enough season (un)fortunately. You will not be late back, you will be on this message board within 60 minutes of that final hooter going. Have we got that clear?!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
No more predictions purrlease! I'm not even going to predict a win, loss or draw. Not predictable enough season (un)fortunately. You will not be late back, you will be on this message board within 60 minutes of that final hooter going. Have we got that clear?!
Yes dear! :wink:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

But MrsLam detours may have to be made post-match, you may have to do with sky's reports until we match attending folk manage to arrive home!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Can anyone tell me if the family section at Salford is open to ALL fans as im thinking of taking my daughter & nephew to the game.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Oh Lammy's girl, the pubs, the pubs are caaaaaaling, from coach to coach, and down the motorway...
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN posted:
DaveO, my holiday timing is even worse, given the recent developments...I miss the Saints League game mid-July.
Seemed like a good idea at the time!
The summer hols were planned around the fixture list so I will be OK with that one.

In fact when I saw it was Salford away and London at home when I booked this week I didn't think those were two games I would regret missing!

Dave