Panchitta Marra

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Re: Panchitta Marra

Post by medlocke »

I hate Keswick with a passion, however i do end up there for whatever reason i always go to The Lakes chippy on Bank street
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

Best chippy on our side is Shap Chippy award winning even identifies the trawler that caught the fish and where it is now
Best chippy on the west used to be on Egremont main street hope it's still there haven't been for 12 months so not sure e but they did great plaice
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Mrs Lifter wrote:Best chippy on our side is Shap Chippy award winning even identifies the trawler that caught the fish and where it is now
Best chippy on the west used to be on Egremont main street hope it's still there haven't been for 12 months so not sure e but they did great plaice
Rarely get over Shap way but the chippy is on the list to vist, Egremont one still there, at least it was the last time i went, theres a decent one in Frizington as well, my two favourites are Our Plaice in Coniston and Crakeside Fish & Chips at Greenodd, can't beat their battered haggis chips and gravy :cool:
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

Is that the one just as you turn at the new roundabout on the 595 behind the wine shop? We used to pass that on our way to go over Corny fell on our way to Drigg.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Yes that's the one, it's next to the John Deere shop
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

While were on about chippys (sorry to hijack the thread) you cant beat Sharons on Leigh Road Hindley :)
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

God wrote:I go past that chippy twice a day, everyday 5 days a week at Greenodd. Yet never been in it.

There's a chippy at Staveley just outside of Windermere that was really good but recently it has been awful.

In Heysham were I live we have Tarnbrook and Atkinson's both are very good.
You should give it a try God, you won't be dissapointed, their fish is very nice, some of the best i've ever had, i remember as a kid we used to go to a chippy in Morecambe where you could sit down in the back, from what i can remember it was owned by greeks, think it was in or around Nelson street
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

Well as we have moved south from Cumbrias chippys. sometimes on Friday before games we drive down from cumbria and go to Pepper lane chippy eat them in the car and then go to the game they are good but there's always a queue.
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

medlocke wrote:
God wrote:I go past that chippy twice a day, everyday 5 days a week at Greenodd. Yet never been in it.

There's a chippy at Staveley just outside of Windermere that was really good but recently it has been awful.

You should give it a try God, you won't be dissapointed, their fish is very nice, some of the best i've ever had, i remember as a kid we used to go to a chippy in Morecambe where you could sit down in the back, from what i can remember it was owned by greeks, think it was in or around Nelson street

Greeks! :o

Was that pre 1973 or Post?
:eusa18:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

JUKESAYS wrote:
medlocke wrote:

Greeks! :o

Was that pre 1973 or Post?
:eusa18:
very poor behaviour trying to derail threads for your pro EU agenda