LEE MOSSOP

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: LEE MOSSOP

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:The original post was made directly after the trip for which he should have seen Red and as for his improvement over the last few games he stil isn't breaking tackles and if you check the stas he is our 3rd worst player, number 27 out of 29, let's offload him and bring in better as he is deffo not Wigan standard
What stats are they meds, apart from Sutton, did any other of our forwards make a break after breaking tackles.
His season stats
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
medlocke wrote:The original post was made directly after the trip for which he should have seen Red and as for his improvement over the last few games he stil isn't breaking tackles and if you check the stas he is our 3rd worst player, number 27 out of 29, let's offload him and bring in better as he is deffo not Wigan standard

Who would you bring in thats available and wants to move?
Grant Millington, Josh Bowden, Craig Kopczak, Kyle Amor, Nick Scruton
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think Batemsn motivated him Meds and FPN arriving has done so for all the prope.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

It's not the point you made that's in doubt, it's the way you made it!
And for the record Mossop had a reasonable game Satdy despite his misdemenour.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
What stats are they meds, apart from Sutton, did any other of our forwards make a break after breaking tackles.
His season stats
Where can I look at these stats, just to get an idea of how bad he's actually playing?
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

I wonder who the 28th & 29th worst players are?
We should getting rid of them first?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

JUKESAYS wrote:I wonder who the 28th & 29th worst players are?
We should getting rid of them first?
Joe Bretherton & Jack Higginson
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote: What stats are they meds, apart from Sutton, did any other of our forwards make a break after breaking tackles.
His season stats
Where can I look at these stats, just to get an idea of how bad he's actually playing?
on the website
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:His season stats
on the website
Thanks meds, your really helpful
S_Riley

Post by S_Riley »

Hi, you can find the stats on rugby-league.com, then go to the Super League section and there you'll find the stats link in the purple banner. Hope this helps