Nigel Farage

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Owd Codger

Re: Nigel Farage

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
SJ wrote:
medlocke wrote:A great man who gave up 17 years of his life to help us get back our freedom and sovereignty :eusa2:
Yes Meds. It will be interesting to see how "history " records this mans contribution to our democracy

Unfortunately this so called "coffin dodger" won't be around to see it but my grandchildren will and I'm confident they will appreciate his contribution to enable them to determine their own future. That's his legacy :exc:
Keep taking the medicine, lets hope all our grandchildren appreciate your Vote!
You might be a 'coffin dodger' yourself one day, providing of course you survive that long which might not happen if you keep on in life with the kind of attitude you are showing on here!

You are the last person to talk about democracy when you cannot even accept a democratic decision by a majority of the people.

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

SJ wrote:I'm just one of. 17 million. My final word on this topic. Off to take refuge in my coffin before it gets dark :cool:
Enjoy!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
SJ wrote: Yes Meds. It will be interesting to see how "history " records this mans contribution to our democracy

Unfortunately this so called "coffin dodger" won't be around to see it but my grandchildren will and I'm confident they will appreciate his contribution to enable them to determine their own future. That's his legacy :exc:
Keep taking the medicine, lets hope all our grandchildren appreciate your Vote!
You might be a 'coffin dodger' yourself one day, providing of course you survive that long which might not happen if you keep on in life with the kind of attitude you are showing on here!

You are the last person to talk about democracy when you cannot even accept a democratic decision by a majority of the people.

As I've said previously, you're a coffin dodger since first breath. You haven't got a clue about me Whelley, furthermore you don't know when I'm being serious or fishing for a rise,
I do enjoy your rather uninformed assumptions though.
I'm sure you're not the Bad Grandpa you try to portray? :wink:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: Keep taking the medicine, lets hope all our grandchildren appreciate your Vote!

As I've said previously, you're a coffin dodger since first breath. You haven't got a clue about me Whelley, furthermore you don't know when I'm being serious or fishing for a rise,
I do enjoy your rather uninformed assumptions though.
I'm sure you're not the Bad Grandpa you try to portray? :wink:
Are you still at it?