Matty Smith and Saints

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Matty Smith and Saints

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Saints have been trying to recruit him for some time. If Soward is going to Widnes then they will need to free up cap space. Kev Brown wont come cheap though and I presume that Saints have offered him a salary increase which will probably make him one of their highest earners.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Saints have been trying to recruit him for some time. If Soward is going to Widnes then they will need to free up cap space. Kev Brown wont come cheap though and I presume that Saints have offered him a salary increase which will probably make him one of their highest earners.
Thought Soward had signed for London Broncoes!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

josie andrews wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Saints have been trying to recruit him for some time. If Soward is going to Widnes then they will need to free up cap space. Kev Brown wont come cheap though and I presume that Saints have offered him a salary increase which will probably make him one of their highest earners.
Only until the end of the season. I think he'd stay there if they win promotion though.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:....so they are going from an injury prone half back in Walsh to another in Brown.

Better off with hot head Burns!! :lol:
Do you know the reason Burns Left?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

fozzieskem wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Wigan had no intention of selling Matty.
He gets far too much stick to be fair,yes he can be frustrating but for my money he's still a lot to offer Wigan
His game has stepped up totally in the last half dozen matches and his goal kicking is becoming expectation now. I have to be prepared to give due credit because at times he's been shocking.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:
only till the end of the season, Wignes after that
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
only till the end of the season, Wignes after that
Wignes.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought it was a typo at first!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Wandering Warrior wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:....so they are going from an injury prone half back in Walsh to another in Brown.

Better off with hot head Burns!! :lol:
Do you know the reason Burns Left?
Left? He is still a Stains player. :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

Just had another phone call confirming.....

Kev Brown will be playing for Saints next year

:cool:
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
TrueBlueWarrior

Are they that desperate...?

Overrated and injury prone in my opinion.