Lisa Nandy

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Lisa Nandy

Post by Wandering Warrior »

SJ
You've been on the forum 6 months and you suddenly become the policeman by telling me not to troll? You must have a high opinion of your own importance?
I'll post what I like and if you don't like it, tough. That's the democracy that you deludedly sought when you voted to isolate the country!
Furthermore your lying mate Johnson has come out with more of the same about UK getting all they want from Europe.
Talk about send in the clowns!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Whelley
I've already stated I consider myself a coffin dodger now. Keep up.
Talk about being savaged by a pair of dead sheep as DH would say!
jobo

Post by jobo »

doc wrote:Both Wigan and Makerfield CLPs had all female short lists enforced on them during the selection process in 2010. Lisa Nandy beat two local candidates in the selection process in which votes were cast by members of the Wigan CLP. One of the local candidates has since been convicted of fraud. Bearing this in mind you can hardly say she was a poor choice of Labour candidate.
I'd say she's a poor choice, very poor.

Didn't see much of her during the brexit campaign. She's the M.P. for a town that produced one of the countries highest majorities in favour of leave and as far as I can see, did little or next to nothing to influence the vote. Plus, she resigned her shadow ministry along with all the other fair-weather self seekers, despite Corbyn having overwhelming support from Labour grass roots.

Think she's as far out of touch with her electorate as it's possible to be unfortunately.
Wandering Warrior

She may have well realised she was banging her head against a wall, particularly as her limp lettuce leader didn't exactly push the remain cause.
Corbyn has great support in the grass roots but unfortunately his schoolyard left wing ideals will never see him as PM, despite his deluded belief he can!
As I said, he needs sectioning for actually believing that, and it actually shows, like all politicians, he's out of touch with reality.
The tshirt saga is another interesting one, glass house and stone throwing scenario?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:She may have well realised she was banging her head against a wall, particularly as her limp lettuce leader didn't exactly push the remain cause.
Corbyn has great support in the grass roots but unfortunately his schoolyard left wing ideals will never see him as PM, despite his deluded belief he can!
As I said, he needs sectioning for actually believing that, and it actually shows, like all politicians, he's out of touch with reality.
The tshirt saga is another interesting one, glass house and stone throwing scenario?
He's not the only one judging by the childish comments you keep making.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:She may have well realised she was banging her head against a wall, particularly as her limp lettuce leader didn't exactly push the remain cause.
He's not the only one judging by the childish comments you keep making.
Wandering Warrior

What, you mean telling it as I see it Whelley!?
Question, did you work in the mining industry?
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Whelley
I've already stated I consider myself a coffin dodger now. Keep up.
Talk about being savaged by a pair of dead sheep as DH would say!
OJ has a rider connected to his posts that fits Wandering Warrior perfectly and it's not "coffin dodger" :lol:
Wandering Warrior

Hello SJ, I hope Whelley is paying you well to be his minder?
Yes the rider may fit me well, but you're too stupid not to bite!
:D :D
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Makes me sick when Labour put their preferred candidates in Wigan because they know that you could stick a red rosette on a monkey and it would get voted in.

Ian McCartney - classic case.

There he was waving a Wigan RL scarf as if he had been a life long supporter. Utterly ridiculous. Before he was given the appointment he probably couldn't point to Wigan on a map, let alone have an opinion on it's RL team.

Still the Wigan public voted him in, no doubt warmed to him being a "Labour man" etc etc

Thick as? Possibly.