Kicked Off In Munich.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
ian b

Re: Kicked Off In Munich.

Post by ian b »

Wandering Warrior wrote:It's called tolerance of the intolerant and you're Damned if you don't!
spot on pal. political correctness gone mad
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

explosion in a bar in Ansbach Germany just now, coincidence or not?
SJ

Post by SJ »

medlocke wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:It's getting beyond a joke,what is wrong with the world
Islam
Yes. It looks like they(the Europeans) can keep out innocent English tourists eg Dover tail backs but not not Islamic terrorists. NB I am British not European. The Channel is more than a seafare ? To me :exc:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

SJ wrote:
medlocke wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:It's getting beyond a joke,what is wrong with the world
Islam
Yes. It looks like they(the Europeans) can keep out innocent English tourists eg Dover tail backs but not not Islamic terrorists. NB I am British not European. The Channel is more than a seafare ? To me :exc:
You saying you are British and not European won't change the fact you are both however often you say it.

As to the German incidents, the first attack by the student was by someone who had been bullied and was out for revenge. Very sick individual.

The explosion was set off by a Syrian refugee who had been denied asylum. Killed himself and injured 12 others. So ironically for all those blaming some sort of open door policy for this or Islam, he was going to be kicked out of the country not "welcomed". This was his reaction.

All countries are bound by international treaty to take refugees and ultimately decide of they can be allowed to stay. The fact the West has destabilized Iraq and Syria resulting in a refugee crisis does not alter that. So this has nothing to do with the EU.

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

UK has been bombing Syria for a good while now - but hey we're white westerners and are therefore the best human beings on the planet incapable of doing any wrong and are just constantly getting hurt by all these other people with funny skin colours and crazy views that we dont share, we are just sat here being perect

p.s for the low levels of intelligence some people have here this is thoroughly sarcastic (if you dont know what that means it means i dont mean it)
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
SJ

Post by SJ »

Dave Iam not making reference to the EU. but my ATTITUDE toward Europe and being European"
AS FAR AS MY ATTITUDE " is concerned your comments are irrelevant To me in the sense that I have no concern about your comments which are irrelevant to MY ATTITUDE I recognise that what I said is more than a little sarcastic. That is the "ATTITUDE I wished to communicate. Being sarcastic is a form of irony and so should not be taken literally. However it seems I failed to communicate my,and I stress, MY intention here
:(
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

DaveO wrote:
SJ wrote:
medlocke wrote:Islam
You saying you are British and not European won't change the fact you are both however often you say it.

As to the German incidents, the first attack by the student was by someone who had been bullied and was out for revenge. Very sick individual.

The explosion was set off by a Syrian refugee who had been denied asylum. Killed himself and injured 12 others. So ironically for all those blaming some sort of open door policy for this or Islam, he was going to be kicked out of the country not "welcomed". This was his reaction.

All countries are bound by international treaty to take refugees and ultimately decide of they can be allowed to stay. The fact the West has destabilized Iraq and Syria resulting in a refugee crisis does not alter that. So this has nothing to do with the EU.
In Lebanon Sunnis kill shiites and shiites kill sunnis, and there seems no end to this. They're killing their own religion never mind us bl00dy infidels.
This is not a European war and how has the West influenced this in-fighting?
The sunnies see Assad as a Western type of leader, his wife is a converted Muslim from Christianity, to which he allows her to celebrate Christmas. The Sunnis perceive this as a threat to Islam and this is why he is being attacked from within Syria and from Lebanon from a more radical faction.
Either from being within the EU or with brexit which is the best way to stop all this Islamic sh1t from hitting our streets.
I don't care how, but it has to stop.
ian b

Post by ian b »

Wow. Now the inbreds have killed an innocent 84 year old priest inside a church in France. All in the name of Islam . Sorry for sounding racist but how long will it take for the do gooders to understand these people hate our way of life and won't intergrate :angry:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

ian b wrote:Wow. Now the inbreds have killed an innocent 84 year old priest inside a church in France. All in the name of Islam . Sorry for sounding racist but how long will it take for the do gooders to understand these people hate our way of life and won't intergrate :angry:
Marine Le Pen won't tolerate it when she's appointed.
ian b

Post by ian b »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
ian b wrote:Wow. Now the inbreds have killed an innocent 84 year old priest inside a church in France. All in the name of Islam . Sorry for sounding racist but how long will it take for the do gooders to understand these people hate our way of life and won't intergrate :angry:
Marine Le Pen won't tolerate it when she's appointed.
I think she will get in as well.