Nuuausala

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Nuuausala

Post by cpwigan »

The club hyped him far too much when Franks has hardly played for months. He will be a very good but he needs time. Re LMS, deserves everything he gets the Cockney scrote. Obnoxious player.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Hate to say it but it reminds me of Sandows arrival at Wire,overhyped but by the following season right as rain,I think the same will happen with the big lad.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

DaveO wrote:Too early to judge.

Tauatai was considered crap last season and I think we missed him tonight along with Charnley. Two players who can lift a team.

If Wrecking Ball is Tea Towel MkII he will be fine.
Correct and to early to judge FP but from the little of him I saw, a good signing.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Hope there's no suspension looming - can't afford any more with Hull in mind.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I have watched him in the NRL and he is a tremendous player when he is fit, given time he will be awesome :)

Ps why not do a ref swap for 2 years with Australia to improve the worst area of Super league .???? mmm :sly:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

ddtftf wrote:I have watched him in the NRL and he is a tremendous player when he is fit, given time he will be awesome :)

Ps why not do a ref swap for 2 years with Australia to improve the worst area of Super league .???? mmm :sly:
Because the NRL couldn't give a shiny one about the SL, they are on interested in their own interests
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nezza Faz wrote:Hope there's no suspension looming - can't afford any more with Hull in mind.
I do not think there will be. It will go to the disciplinary for both players and receive no further charge.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Give him a chance is what I say although I would have gladly took a 5 game ban to literally see him beat LMS to a pulp, cannot abide that thing!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Give him a chance is what I say although I would have gladly took a 5 game ban to literally see him beat LMS to a pulp, cannot abide that thing!!
Yes he is the type of guy that everyone dislikes but I think that he is a decent forward. There are one or two in our pack that I would gladly swop for him.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Give him a chance is what I say although I would have gladly took a 5 game ban to literally see him beat LMS to a pulp, cannot abide that thing!!
Yes he is the type of guy that everyone dislikes but I think that he is a decent forward. There are one or two in our pack that I would gladly swop for him.
He does seem to work his socks off which I respect but also his biggest strength is getting under the skin of his opponents and putting them off their game but like Vinny Jones used to do in football!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett