Hit and run

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Hit and run

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:All sounds very bizarre. Why be in the road, how will 2mph hurt you seriously? we will never know if the person dhould have sopped or though it was somebody being stupid. I have an issue with peopl taking to a frum almost afterwards.
Can you get your keyboard fixed cp please? It's like reading in code!

Do you not preview your posts before submitting them??
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

JOe no idea why but the web site is screwed for me, everything is like 6 font whether I read or type. Forefox optimised my arse as Jim once said.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Car drivers are dangerous morons :angry:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Motor bikE RIdERS ARE FAR WORSe Meds :wink:
Warrior1872

Post by Warrior1872 »

CP dont assume all bikers are like that ive been bike riding for 17 years,i do agree some are proper knobs but it makes you more aware of things around you,i once had a 3-series bmw overtake me in the outside lane,even though i was already in it????????????
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Some now think they are Formula One drivers.

And I also blame Top Gear, a programme for the idiot driver element!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Some now think they are Formula One drivers.

This is one of the biggest wastes of TV licence money! It is a show for overgrown, privileged schoolboys, playing with grown up toys in their own little fantasies.

Thank God the other lot are off it they were disgusting! :angry: I still won't watch it BTW ????

I used to watch it when it very first aired, when it was a good informative programme about new cars, new technology etc but it was took over by the horrible, horrible, obnoxious man/boy Jeremy Clarkson & his chummies who then decide to play out their dreams of being a racing car drivers & stunt men!! :angry: :angry:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I also blame all the technology built into cars today that help shite drivers think they are great drivers
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:

This is one of the biggest wastes of TV licence money! It is a show for overgrown, privileged schoolboys, playing with grown up toys in their own little fantasies.

Thank God the other lot are off it they were disgusting! :angry: I still won't watch it BTW ????

I used to watch it when it very first aired, when it was a good informative programme about new cars, new technology etc but it was took over by the horrible, horrible, obnoxious man/boy Jeremy Clarkson & his chummies who then decide to play out their dreams of being a racing car drivers & stunt men!! :angry: :angry:
I enjoyed the episode where they bought dirt cheap cars so Clarkson bought a big Volvo, one of the tests they had to do was crash into a brick wall at 30mph for some reason, Clarkson did it and broke his thumb, he wasn't so cocky after that, lanky streak of pee
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:

I also blame all the technology built into cars today that help shite drivers think they are great drivers
I'm getting a new car without those pesky indicators next :roll:

I still see people texting & using their phone whilst driving :angry:

The majority of new cars today have Bluetooth connectivity why don't they make use of that if they are sooooooooo desperate to speak to someone whilst driving? :angry: