Wigan v Saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
old hooker

Re: Wigan v Saints

Post by old hooker »

It is a derby so usually form goes out of the window, having said that if I were a gambling man I could not back Wigan but I hope I am wrong.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

old hooker wrote:It is a derby so usually form goes out of the window, having said that if I were a gambling man I could not back Wigan but I hope I am wrong.
Wigan 8/13 and Saints 7/4 on odds checker not long ago. That translates to 63% likely that Wigan win.
Handicap gives Saints 4 start.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Mcguire was the best.
Talk for ages, answer every question yet not say anything.
Brilliant for these kind of circumstances!
McGuires brand of rugby was worse than watching paint dry, those 2 seasons where most boring rugby i have ever seen in 39 years
bonnieboy

Post by bonnieboy »

I went in the betting shop tuesday and Wigan where giving them 2 start,i have been today and they are giving them 4 start,i should have put my bet on tuesday instead of today.
morley pie eater

BELIEVE!!!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

'And now you're gonna believe us.......'
superleague

Post by superleague »

Always great beating the stains but let's not get ahead of ourselves we where still poor with ball in hand, lots of errors. That performance isn't going to worry an inform hull or wire unfortunately
morley pie eater

superleague wrote:Always great beating the stains but let's not get ahead of ourselves we where still poor with ball in hand, lots of errors. That performance isn't going to worry an inform hull or wire unfortunately
Sorry, SL, but remind us which game you were at?
I saw a superb defence that never gave em a sniff at scoring despite great pressure & numerous drop-outs. A disciplined performance too, few penalties given, and 4 great tries against the current form team of the comp.

"poor with ball in hand, lots of errors." I find that nothing short of an insult to a great team performance and a demonstration of total blinkered prejudice to back up your pre-conceived views. Disgraceful!

Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Love it. We play our ridgid system people complain its boring.

We try somthing new make a few errors doing so and people complain....

Im sorry im not getting over excited about this season but that was the most entertaining game ive watch at home all season.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
superleague

Post by superleague »

morley pie eater wrote:
superleague wrote:Always great beating the stains but let's not get ahead of ourselves we where still poor with ball in hand, lots of errors. That performance isn't going to worry an inform hull or wire unfortunately
Sorry, SL, but remind us which game you were at?
I saw a superb defence that never gave em a sniff at scoring despite great pressure & numerous drop-outs. A disciplined performance too, few penalties given, and 4 great tries against the current form team of the comp.

"poor with ball in hand, lots of errors." I find that nothing short of an insult to a great team performance and a demonstration of total blinkered prejudice to back up your pre-conceived views. Disgraceful!
Saints where bloody awful and if you think that was a great performance you have some serious cherry and white blinkers on, or just delusional