Hewer to take charge of Challenge Cup Final

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
doc

Re: Hewer to take charge of Challenge Cup Final

Post by doc »

A few of the Warrington players appeared to pick up knocks which from our point of view is a bonus
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

doc wrote:A few of the Warrington players appeared to pick up knocks which from our point of view is a bonus
Wire will be deflated and need to pick themselves up which I think they can and will do. They're already secure in the top 4 I think, so can ease injury worries a tad with time if they're not too serious.
I think Hull FC will party like mad and alcohol in big amounts can put athletes back weeks if not months in condition. I don't see Radford holding back back on celebrations and think this may edge them out in the semis.
I think it would be better facing Hull FC in the Super 8's semi final than either Warrington or sintelins.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Did really well did hewer, other than a 5 min spell where he wrongly called a knock on when it was a ball steal & the knock on he gave but the linesman correcting him he pretty much got everything right and let the game flow well.

Very good
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Got to say though I have no qualms' in Sneyd picking up the lance Todd, ultimately he came up with 3 big plays to win them the match in the second half. As well as nailing his conversions.

Special mention to Houghton & Clarke though.
Warrior1872

Post by Warrior1872 »

Best ref performance of the season,these new refs seem to get more decisions right than the regular old school refs.The 2 outstanding contenders for the lance todd trophy were houghton and hill off warrington i read hills stats in league express and could not believe the effort he had put in,those that do the hard graft dont tend to get the plaudits which is wrong
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:musi: :eusa9: I disagree
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Saw very little of all the officials which meant they had a good game IMO.

Credit to both teams it was a superb game of Rugby and for a showpiece occasion boy was it needed and pretty clean as well.

Danny Houghton was a machine on the day 52 tackles in that heat was a testament to his fitness and personal mental strength.

Sneyds 40/20 sucked the living daylight out of wire after losing Godley and westwood.

Great game all round just wished it was a full house
Good post.