FPN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: FPN

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Without TT last night we are beaten comfortably!!
agreed
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Looked far more comfortable starting than being used as an interchange.

As a side note to those commenting about Tea Towel. Hiow big are those ears? :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
5miler

Post by 5miler »

Steady improvement game on game by FPN. Just needs to break his duck for tries now. As for TT ears, careful, he can hear you!!!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He looks far better starting and tea towel is a great impact player. The interchange has to be able to make a diference.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I think TT and Bateman have been the difference between us being where we are and being sat with Leeds. People have rightly asked how come we are where we are in the league with an attack as poor as ours. Well we have won a lot of our games by very few points or at the death and when we have I think you will find these two had a significant hand in those wins.

TT gets my vote as player of the season. Bateman would have probably walked it but for the suspension but that takes nothing away from TT.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I wish people would give the guy some respect & stop using this childish nickname

Call him TT, Mr T or simply T.

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote:I wish people would give the guy some respect & stop using this childish nickname

You really are hung up on this one aren't you Josie.

Should we not have called Mcguire "Madge" then? Or Burgess "Budgie"? Or Mark Riddell "Piggy", which after all came about because he was a bit on the plump side! What on earth is the difference? They are just nicknames and earning one is in fact often a mark of having endeared yourself to the fans not an insult.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote:
josie andrews wrote:I wish people would give the guy some respect & stop using this childish nickname

You really are hung up on this one aren't you Josie.

Should we not have called Mcguire "Madge" then? Or Burgess "Budgie"? Or Mark Riddell "Piggy", which after all came about because he was a bit on the plump side! What on earth is the difference? They are just nicknames and earning one is in fact often a mark of having endeared yourself to the fans not an insult.
It's the tea towel name I find objectionable, it's my opinion.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I am afraid Dave is spot on. No difference to every other player as long as it is not dergatory then it is personal choice.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

DaveO wrote:
I think TT and Bateman have been the difference between us being where we are and being sat with Leeds. People have rightly asked how come we are where we are in the league with an attack as poor as ours. Well we have won a lot of our games by very few points or at the death and when we have I think you will find these two had a significant hand in those wins.

TT gets my vote as player of the season. Bateman would have probably walked it but for the suspension but that takes nothing away from TT.
I think JB would have been MOS had he not been suspended.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards