Project Fear Fails Again, Remoaners Can't be Happy

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Project Fear Fails Again, Remoaners Can't be Happy

Post by Wandering Warrior »

medlocke wrote:Who was it stating that Nissan where definitely leaving the UK after Brexit?, i seem to remember this person stating that all the workers had been told so and had received letters stating this, seems you where wrong as usual http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37787890
You belly ache about getting a Brexit thread locked and then start one!
Excuse my ignorance but is that dumb or what?
How will Nissan jobs help you? If you want to prove a point come up with something whereby the country will benefit.
It might have escaped you notice that fuel has gone up since brexit, thus affecting other aspects of life including food and goods.
You may not have a vehicle powered by internal combustion, but ultimately food for the horse that pulls the cart will go up.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Josie's friend wrote: Brexit might have teething issues but it would be a lot easier if remainders accept majority rule and get on board. If the vote was the other way I think the people who wanted to leave would of accepted it with more grace.
Complete hypothetical bull $h1t!!
Furthermore it was only those that voted majority!
Perhaps you are happy with the first past the post voting system that this country employs? If so, you are obviously happy with a one party state because the Tories will strengthen their position with the boundary changes, despite the independence of the boundary commission.
How does your continued opposition to change help?
Wandering Warrior

It's not change, it's madness that only spanner monkeys or coffin dodgers know about!
Petrol and diesel has gone up, is that a good change. It effects every household in the country, and you ask about resistance to change?
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Wandering Warrior wrote:It's not change, it's madness that only spanner monkeys or coffin dodgers know about!
Petrol and diesel has gone up, is that a good change. It effects every household in the country, and you ask about resistance to change?
Stop deflecting and answer. How does your continued opposition to change help?

What is your job btw so we can empathise with how brexit impacts you
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

We don't yet know what Brexit will mean.
Nothing has changed. When article 50 is written then change will start. After 2 years if a trade deal is not concluded we go onto WTO tariffs. That will be change all right, whether it will be an improvement who knows.
The whole basis of leaving the EU was that the leavers told us we will be better off out of the trade block. With a 20% devaluation already that seems in quite some doubt.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:Who was it stating that Nissan where definitely leaving the UK after Brexit?, i seem to remember this person stating that all the workers had been told so and had received letters stating this, seems you where wrong as usual http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37787890
How will Nissan jobs help you? If you want to prove a point come up with something whereby the country will benefit.
It might have escaped you notice that fuel has gone up since brexit, thus affecting other aspects of life including food and goods.
You may not have a vehicle powered by internal combustion, but ultimately food for the horse that pulls the cart will go up.
It needed to be done
Wandering Warrior

Josie's friend wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:It's not change, it's madness that only spanner monkeys or coffin dodgers know about!
Stop deflecting and answer. How does your continued opposition to change help?

What is your job btw so we can empathise with how brexit impacts you
I don't want change, is that simple enough?
As for job, I'm MD of my own company. Now you tell me how that will impact on my life as you seem to think you know what's what.
BTW Matty Smith went to Scum despite your insistence he wasn't going! :D
Not as I didn't know before, but I'd learn nothing from you. Sorry to be so brutal.
Wandering Warrior

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
It needed to be done
Well thought out and completely expected dumb answer.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Md of your own company lol you wouldn't be a director you'd be the owner you fool.
Knew you were chatting shit lmao, time to mute you. Managing director (so funny) of rolling cigs with the daily mail in your arse pocket.

Keep signing on and one day you might get that break

I'll repeat because as well as being full of shit you aren't too bright, you are muted
Wandering Warrior

You know very little of the ins and outs of business. You asked what my job was and I told you. Now the fact that I own my own company and the fact that I'm MD are two separate entities, as the MD I'm still an employee of the company!
As an extra, not every MD owns the company they are employed at!
Stick to playing with your nuts, I think that may be better all round for you!