Cunningham

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
5miler

Re: Cunningham

Post by 5miler »

Gutted. Thought he was a brilliant coach for Saints ???? Longs a more expansive type. Intercept try opportunities Friday?
OJ

Post by OJ »

I actually feel sorry for him and what a time to do it plus how embarrassing to have that statue outside the stadium
Is this a classic case of hero to zero?
Think it's been noticeable for the last 2 - 3 weeks that the tosser hasn't been sitting as close to KC so maybe there have been rumblings for some time.
Couldn't abide Long even when he played for Wigan so hope he goes to a lot of hospitality events and downs a lot of sherberts! :lol1:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Seems to me KC put his faith in his "mates" and they've let him down. it will be interesting to hear longs view on this and whether he is going for the job proper
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bobbie Goulding applies for Saints job with Facebook post

http://www.sthelensreporter.co.uk/sport ... -1-8486311
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

Quote Originally Posted by steve44 View Post
strong rumour you ve got iestyn harris on a 3 yr deal
Started by some backwards pie muncher

my comment got a bite on red vee
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

they are saying that now long and the other 2 will have the job til the end of the season probably

all seems a bit fishy to me. Long et al were brought in by KC so they should have been having equal input into the team, either way expecting 3 juniors to work miracles seems unlikely. The management i would imagine know this and are willing to give them to the end of the season but is that a risk? with no one lined up why not just let KC carry on then sack him after the seasons over he would of got them in the super 8's at least.

The timing just seems all a bit werid if they didnt have anyone in mind to take his place immediately if anything they have had a slight upturn in form as of late until hudds who themselves are finally getting a little traction.

Strikes me as either KC has had his card marked or long et al have done a shakespeare (Leicester city ref) and turfed him out. We will see how the results go
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

may be he will start modeling for Michelin tyres again
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White