England v Samoa

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wormburner

Re: England v Samoa

Post by Wormburner »

Bit of a cheek asking people to pay to watch it when you pay enough through sky, season tickets etc
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
AncientWarrior

Post by AncientWarrior »

I believe that with video streaming there is an opportunity for RL fans to take control of televised games. In this case, I'm told that BBC offered a derisory sum to televise the game. Even if the RFL takes a loss this time, it shows that the established channels don't necessarily hold a monopoly. The future may well be in the hands of RL supporters and their individual choices.
A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

yokozuna wrote:
jobo wrote:I'm glad he hasn't been picked but Heghtington before Liam Farrell?????
It's ludicrous to pick anyone ahead of Farrell. But I'm not complaining! Same goes for Budgie.
Think this has been done on prupose to limit the amount of players they had to take out there, heghtington wont feature in real matches to come, its just handy him being out there already
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure