Magic Squad

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Magic Squad

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie, was that you waving the black garment behind the sticks to put Rats off his kicking?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Josie, was that you waving the black garment behind the sticks to put Rats off his kicking?
Yes ???? It did work for the first conversion cos he hit the post & it bounced back onto the pitch ????
The subsequent kicks I couldn't get in his line of sight ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

josie andrews wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Josie, was that you waving the black garment behind the sticks to put Rats off his kicking?
Yes ???? It did work for the first conversion cos he hit the post & it bounced back onto the pitch ????
so it weren't your bum we saw on tv then :o :wink: :lol1:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:
Josie, you are required to appear before the disciplinary panel on Tuesday, you will be chaged with unsporting conduct :D
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wormburner wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
so it weren't your bum we saw on tv then :o :wink: :lol1:
Don't be daft! My bum may be big but it looks a bit nicer than that horrible thing if I say so myself ????????

There was a Saints fan sat in front of us, looked like "Big Daddy"! Every time saints scored he kep taking his shirt off it was bloody disgusting!! He thought he was God's gift honestly

Folk were shouting to "put your shirt back on there are children about!"

I said "never mind the children there's a couple of grannies who don't want to see that either!!"

I'll tell you this, it didn't jog my memory at all ????????????????
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Josie, you are required to appear before the disciplinary panel on Tuesday, you will be chaged with unsporting conduct :D
. ????????
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I was on the coach when i saw "the bum" i honestly thought it was photo shopped seeing it this afternoon on sky q was hilarious.