Looks like Mickey Mac is staying

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
DaveO

Re: Looks like Mickey Mac is staying

Post by DaveO »

fozzieskem wrote:It was always going to be tough to get back to any sort of form for him after the year he had out.to me though he's closer in age to leaving than staying so if the Aus trip had come along for him I'd have wished him well, it looks though he staying and thats fine too, but this as happened last season of just playing him because of who he is has to stop, play on form not name should always be the way to pick a team.
Who else were we supposed to play at hooker? We only had two and I saw nothing in Powell's game to suggest we could just drop MM. Powell is a very average player the opposition just don't give a toss about. Like Matty Smith was, he can be safely ignored on attack.

If MM is not good enough any more you can add hooker to centre and prop where we need to recruit.
old hooker

Re: Looks like Mickey Mac is staying

Post by old hooker »

DaveO wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:It was always going to be tough to get back to any sort of form for him after the year he had out.to me though he's closer in age to leaving than staying so if the Aus trip had come along for him I'd have wished him well, it looks though he staying and thats fine too, but this as happened last season of just playing him because of who he is has to stop, play on form not name should always be the way to pick a team.
Who else were we supposed to play at hooker? We only had two and I saw nothing in Powell's game to suggest we could just drop MM. Powell is a very average player the opposition just don't give a toss about. Like Matty Smith was, he can be safely ignored on attack.

If MM is not good enough any more you can add hooker to centre and prop where we need to recruit.

Even if had left and been a failure in NRL he would have come back to Wigan like the rest :eh: