Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
doc

Re: Season Tickets

Post by doc »

Not got mine yet either.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

nowt yet - but we've no home game for a few weeks so no issue

you never know i may actually use it this year if i can be bothered :)
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

My 2 arrived yesterday, with a Wigan key ring which fills a gap in my Wigan merchandise... Given that we don't play at home till March that still gives the club plenty time to make that appetite whetting signing with the McIllorum money. Maybe they'll need an extra seat on the plane home.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:My 2 arrived yesterday, with a Wigan key ring which fills a gap in my Wigan merchandise... Given that we don't play at home till March that still gives the club plenty time to make that appetite whetting signing with the McIllorum money. Maybe they'll need an extra seat on the plane home.
I love an optimist!

And I mean that nicely! :D
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:My 2 arrived yesterday, with a Wigan key ring which fills a gap in my Wigan merchandise...
Same here though I already have a posher keyring due to having had a season ticket for however many years. Made my son laugh, it's got 888 bet, our sponsor, on the back and he's just started a new job for rival William Hill.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

anybody know how many we have actually sold or supposedly sold
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White