25th Jan and still no season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Josie's friend

Re: 25th Jan and still no season ticket

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:They were bought and paid for first week, no finance just online payment. If they don't arrive by the Salford game they are getting cancelled, beyond amateurish.
Why bother going to matches it obviously doesn't make you happy!
Making a lot of assumptions there! Considering we've never met and you have no idea who I am, don't presume how I am away from this board.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

joeb wrote:Machine broke allegedly you can't use it till march so stop moaning :o
Lol after that game of thrones episode with the hound and Gendry there is no come back when you get accused of moaning lol
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Josie's friend wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:They were bought and paid for first week, no finance just online payment. If they don't arrive by the Salford game they are getting cancelled, beyond amateurish.
Making a lot of assumptions there! Considering we've never met and you have no idea who I am, don't presume how I am away from this board.
Don't you just love it when certain fans on here think they know what you are like in real life but always get it wrong, it does make me chuckle :cool:
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

No straw damn us wrote:I paid for mine in October. I haven't got it yet. I don't need it yet, if I had it I couldn't use it. If I don't get it before the 1st game I'll moan, but for now stop whingeing over nothing.
I'll give you a wave from Wollongong, I've got a ticket for that one :D
Enjoy. Let's hope they win, especially Hull game.
Wembley is a long way back but that's not on a plane!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:
You are right we have never met, the assumptions are taken from your negativity on this forum. If that is not the real you then why post in that way?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
joeb

Post by joeb »

Correct think some on this forum, put clock to get up so they can moan nowt better to do some folk
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

joeb wrote:Correct think some on this forum, put clock to get up so they can moan nowt better to do some folk
Moaning because I paid for a product which hasn't arrived months later, yes you are right I am but I never set any clock to do so. Plus people have no reason to try and make excuses for this amateurish behaviour.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Like it or not it isn't good enough, i don't care the home season is still a month off people should have had the goods they paid forehand it is the card you pay for its tangible proof of your admission to the ground.

It does let the club down year on year.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I've heard they're waiting for a fresh supply of keyrings!?!:D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

fozzieskem wrote:Like it or not it isn't good enough, i don't care the home season is still a month off people should have had the goods they paid forehand it is the card you pay for its tangible proof of your admission to the ground.

It does let the club down year on year.
You can't use it. It's worthless at the moment. It's moaning for moanings sake, and it's usually the same few who do it.
You can still get your discount at the shop without you ticket.
Is it any wonder so many decent posters have left this site?
On your receipt, did it give you a supplied by date?
In September I bought train and theatre tickets for a trip to London in December. I picked my train tickets up two days before I left and the theatre tickets up one day before the show. No problem.