Re: Crazy Idea but if anyone's...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Crazy Idea but if anyo...

Post by mike binder »

trotski_tgwu posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Wizard_Millward posted: I think it us unfair to accuse any of our current players of this. Some are just not up to the required standard but i wouldn't question any players commitment to the club.
Even when Carney has asked to be released from his contract? Surely this shows no commitment to the club whatsoever!!
Thank you JJ my point in a nutshell, If Carney wants away then let him go NOW & anyone else WHO is not up to th estandards that are required and WIGAN.

We need good players who WILL play for the club and who will help get us back into the TOP 6 at the very least, as i still think this is as far as we will be able to get to IF we get playersw & START to WIN.
we need players to fight for the club show some pride int the great cherry and white shirt :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

there wasn't much pride shown at headingly by anyone in a cherry and white shirt. fans dont mind a team losing but just to give in is not on!.im not one to call for a mass clearout of players but maybe its justified at the moment.and still wigan are being linked to letting rads go to union ???? am i missing something here. we are playing the worst rugby for god knows how long we have more injuries than i can remember and we are willing to let our best player go mid season. maurice must have a strong urge to play whitehaven and batley next season. :(
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

You're not having my husband back, his knees aren't half as good as they used to be and it's quite honestly ruining my personal life.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

DaveO posted:
The Black Pearl posted:
Could Lammy pull them back on and play. i don't know what the rules are but I've been calling for this all season.
It depends on how many players we have on the 20/20 and what his wages would do to the salary cap.

Other than that I don't see why not.

I am not sure if heowuld be fit enough or if he would make that much difference. It is our defence that is so dire at the moment with players like Brown unable to stop the big men of Leeds for example.

Earlier in the season I would have said it was a crazy idea but Coyle isn't ready and if Rads is our for a another five weeks we could do worse than a Lam/Orrr pairing with Moran at full back.

Dave
Here is a way round it. Lam plays for free and gets paid as a coach. Is that allowed. Moran goes full back, Orr Stand Off and Lam at 7.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

lam can't come back he is to old and not match fit. i know his heart is in it but but you have to know when to quit and he he has made the call himself.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

PorterjohLam posted:
Heh. In all seriousness I know his knees aren't the best, but he could still go, I think.
o hes a goer ask mrs lam :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

PorterjohLam posted:
Heh. In all seriousness I know his knees aren't the best, but he could still go, I think.
Mikes right! He's definitely a goer :D

No seriously, if he could play how he did before he left I'd LOVE him to come back again. He'd be a good captain to have as well, the most experienced on the pitch. I'd have him back yeah but I wouldn't want it at the expense of Moran, I think he's looked a lot better recently, maybe that is Millys factor.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:) dont do that to her she may go missing for a while :doz: :conf:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

My names Cat, just thought I'd clear it up for those who don't understand the image.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:

My names Cat, just thought I'd clear it up for those who don't understand the image.
yes and :sly:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME