Now is the Time

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Now is the Time

Post by medlocke »

morley pie eater wrote:
jao711 wrote:Well then that’s it.Get rid of any player who wants to negotiate his contract,followed by the coach(goes without saying),then the owner.All of these actions suggested on here this week for the good of the club.Just imagine if IL did what Dr Koukash did and handed the club over to a consortium of fans.

I'd vote Josie for chairman, with DaveO, cpw and Medlocke as Vice Presidents. (Sorry Josie.)
First bit of business is sign Ah Van and release Budgie :exc:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

medlocke wrote:
morley pie eater wrote:
jao711 wrote:Well then that’s it.Get rid of any player who wants to negotiate his contract,followed by the coach(goes without saying),then the owner.All of these actions suggested on here this week for the good of the club.Just imagine if IL did what Dr Koukash did and handed the club over to a consortium of fans.

I'd vote Josie for chairman, with DaveO, cpw and Medlocke as Vice Presidents. (Sorry Josie.)
Nah. I'd continue the policy of re-signing ex-players and would bring MM back just to keep you happy. :wink:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:
morley pie eater wrote:
Nah. I'd continue the policy of re-signing ex-players and would bring MM back just to keep you happy. :wink:
As Marque signing :lol: :lol: :lol:
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:
morley pie eater wrote:
If it stopped the switcheroo, it might keep you and a lot of others happy, Dave. To be fair, I'm happy with Tommy at 9. I'm not over-impressed with Sam P at 7, but willing to give benefit of doubt to SW that it's about his defence in 1st half (shield Sam T from being targeted by opposition forwards). Whatever the reason, it seems to be working - despite Wane???

(And I doubt if Roby would have been MoM on GF if MM had still been here. :wink: )
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

medlocke wrote:
DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:First bit of business is sign Ah Van and release Budgie :exc:
But we're only allowed 2 marquee players, Meds. Who would your other one be apart from Ah Van? :roll:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

morley pie eater wrote:
But we're only allowed 2 marquee players, Meds. Who would your other one be apart from Ah Van? :roll:
Joe Mellor.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

morley pie eater wrote:
medlocke wrote:
DaveO wrote: Nah. I'd continue the policy of re-signing ex-players and would bring MM back just to keep you happy. :wink:
Sam Powell :exc:
morley pie eater

medlocke wrote:
morley pie eater wrote:
medlocke wrote:As Marque signing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Classic! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

morley pie eater wrote:
medlocke wrote:
morley pie eater wrote: But we're only allowed 2 marquee players, Meds. Who would your other one be apart from Ah Van? :roll:
If all those players rumoured to be leaving do in fact go, he might end up as one by default!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DaveO wrote:
morley pie eater wrote:
medlocke wrote:Sam Powell :exc:
If all those players rumoured to be leaving do in fact go, he might end up as one by default!
Hope not