How Bad Are Warrington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: How Bad Are Warrington

Post by mike binder »

ive been saying 4 a while warrington are a very poor team, icant beleive were they are in sl ,maybe johns will listen to stevo and rip his contract up .WHERES P AND B :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Even Andrew Johns needs a reasonable pack of forwards. Warrington are sorely lacking in that department. Wonder whether or not the signing has had the opposite effect upon morale than was intended.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Stevo tipped Warrington to win...

38-22 final score
redhead

Post by redhead »

Wires seem to have gone off the boil a bit over the past couple of weeks. Car'nt help thinking too much being made on when Johns turns up instead of present games, even Cullen was doing a countdown of games before the match tonight. I know they are looking forward to him turning up but best to concentrate on staying up in the top 3 if they want any kind of chance of a GF.
the little walnut
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

It just shows, Leeds and Saints are the real contenders and Warrington are pretenders, their league position doesnt reflect their quality
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

As i've said before on another thread Warrington arn't good enough...we only have 2 class players in our team and there is nobody with pace.
:(
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

primrose-n-blue posted:
As i've said before on another thread Warrington arn't good enough...we only have 2 class players in our team and there is nobody with pace.
:(
Agree with this as Nero out sprinted Gleeson, worrying for GB - how slow is he??
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

the pieman posted:
Dont have sky and cant watch the game
i manage to talk my way into peoples houses to watch the games :) but i cant watch NRL which is what i wana watch :(