Season tickets: your questions answered

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Re: Season tickets: your questions answered

Post by First Try Tickle »

so todays the day the renewals go through, but I'm still not sure if I'm one.

The first letter said i was, but said i would get a personalized letter with the price.

No letter has arrived, and I've tried both phone number and the email without success.

so I'll just have to see if I get billed today. :?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mine was taken out today 😀🏉🍒⚪️❤️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Mine too.
When I got the renewal letter there was a bit of a problem so I emailed then phones later and they sorted it out very well. Some people the club have been and still are working hard to sort it all out.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:26 pm Mine too.
When I got the renewal letter there was a bit of a problem so I emailed then phones later and they sorted it out very well. Some people the club have been and still are working hard to sort it all out.
There are only six of the original girls from the DW Ticket Office who are working from Robin Park offices to try & sort out season tickets for everyone.

They have no access to the computer records held at the DW so everything is being done from older spreadsheets & by hand. In fact my season ticket payment was taken out of a bank account I don't use much even though it’s still active & had enough funds in to cover the payment.

Hopefully, with the new sale of Wigan Athletic, it won’t be long before things get back to normal 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan