east stand to join party retro shirt friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Leyland-Warrior

Re: east stand to join par...

Post by Leyland-Warrior »

Maybe if we could get balloons and then all burst them at once, might just get them up out of their seats??
Drink until I die, drink until I die, I know I will, I,m sure I will drink until I die.....
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Leyland-Warrior posted:
Good to hear East Stand joining in a bit more this week, thought I was on my own last week, any news on the Big Shirts being displayed just before Kick Offwould be great to get them on Sky? One in each stand would be good, then the drums in beat together, then both stands singing together...Oh my I am getting carried away again and not even had a drink yet, anyway, we are GOING TO WIN.
cant use them in the stands they have no fire certificate :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Champions

Post by Champions »

mike binder posted:
Leyland-Warrior posted:
Good to hear East Stand joining in a bit more this week, thought I was on my own last week, any news on the Big Shirts being displayed just before Kick Offwould be great to get them on Sky? One in each stand would be good, then the drums in beat together, then both stands singing together...Oh my I am getting carried away again and not even had a drink yet, anyway, we are GOING TO WIN.
can use them in the stands they have no fire certificate :eh:
Thats devestating.......How do you get one? I'm really buzzing about this match. Come on Lads, lets show 'em what we're made of! :D
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I'm with the prawn sandwich brigade in the West Stand for this one, but I promise to applaud vigorously!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

jinkin jimmy posted:
I'm with the prawn sandwich brigade in the West Stand for this one, but I promise to applaud vigorously!!
and were your rectro shirt :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

ITS NOW ON THE WARRIORS WEB SITE NICE TO KNOW THEY WANT TO CREATE ANOTHER CARNIVAL ATMOSPHERE,sorry about the capitals :blush:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

mike binder posted:
ITS NOW ON THE WARRIORS WEB SITE NICE TO KNOW THEY WANT TO CREATE ANOTHER CARNIVAL ATMOSPHERE,sorry about the capitals :blush:
Why apologise, why not just change them??
I personally have a problem with the retro idea, seem to have had a growth spurt and no longer fit into my older shirts, will give them to the smaller ones of the family though and just wear my new one, which infact looks old cause I haven't washed it all year...ew should I be admitting that
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
willie c

Post by willie c »

so mrs lam you will be sitting on your own i guess :D
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
Leyland-Warrior

Post by Leyland-Warrior »

Mine all still fit! ...but thats only cos used to buy XL to wear on top of other stuff in the frozen winter months, oh what memories....
I thought everyone in the West Stand was retro anyway??
Drink until I die, drink until I die, I know I will, I,m sure I will drink until I die.....
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

willie c posted:
so mrs lam you will be sitting on your own i guess :D
:D
I used to think they were all going for toilet/pie break when I arrived but now I understand :(
Anyway, you're not one to talk with your messed up family Mr! Suppose a Bull is better than a Saint (or is it being Yorky an all that) couldn't you have swayed her to the Cherry and white side?? The younger they are the easier to brainwash, that's my motto...
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!