Sunday's game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Sunday's game

Post by medlocke »

Pile of old crap yet again
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We are looking like a bunch of headless chickens again……. Terrible kicking and creativity yet again and seem to be giving it 50% effort…….. something is wrong and even the most happyclapper of all happyclappers cant deny it
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:27 pm We are looking like a bunch of headless chickens again……. Terrible kicking and creativity yet again and seem to be giving it 50% effort…….. something is wrong and even the most happyclapper of all happyclappers cant deny it
I'm not seeing any issues with effort, just ability.

Anyone know how many times we've been held up over the line this season?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

They cannot create a simple overlap its a joke no one seems to know what is going on really really badly coaching
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:59 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:27 pm We are looking like a bunch of headless chickens again……. Terrible kicking and creativity yet again and seem to be giving it 50% effort…….. something is wrong and even the most happyclapper of all happyclappers cant deny it
I'm not seeing any issues with effort, just ability.

Anyone know how many times we've been held up over the line this season?
Its a lot more tbh but im angry….. we seem to drive in hard close to the line for whatever reason…… maybe we should drive harder closer to our own line…… maybe the held up is due to lack of ideas close to there tryline
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I can’t!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

To look for positives from today.

Hanley showed enough to be given a shot at FB. We need Hastings back in the halves.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

Think the club should cut its losses with lam and let him go now, and do whatever they are going do next season now

Attack near line is abysmal, no one coming back against line, it’s all out back-out back-out back again then we’re getting bundled into touch, watching game you can see exactly who’s going to get it from a mile off, there’s no intent or chance of the lead runner getting it, it’s like opposition will just say, yes they’re going out back, and smash us. We’re making poor teams look amazing at defence

Hanley should play 1, and why oh why lam picks O’Neil and only gives him last 10 mins every game is beyond me, if he’s going to do that, play smith and Hastings in halves and rotate Tommy and Powell at 9, and if Hanley isn’t doesn’t work out, then that’s fine, he’s only fullback fit at the club at min, so it is what it is

Lam needs to get confidence in his players and things might change but I feel a lot of the slack he seems to be getting cut from the club will be put down to injury’s, but I feel if wane was in charge with the players we have at min, they would give maximum effort, at min we seem to be lacking a lot of that, it seems players are thinking oh we have loads out, that’s why we’re not doing well,
But a wanes Wigan always had fire in belly, lams Wigan don’t
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:28 pm To look for positives from today.

Hanley showed enough to be given a shot at FB. We need Hastings back in the halves.
I thought the same…… once he got space and started jinking left and right i thought that lads at home now
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:57 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:28 pm To look for positives from today.

I thought the same…… once he got space and started jinking left and right i thought that lads at home now
He looked a lot better than he has done in recent weeks, hope he gets a decent lal run at 1