War vs Cas

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: War vs Cas

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:07 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:44 am Coach smashed last night at Warrington game! No colours on the thugs! 🤬
A Cas coach or, coach from Wigan?
?? Cas!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:17 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:44 am Coach smashed last night at Warrington game! No colours on the thugs! 🤬
?? Cas!
Does sound a strange question from me but back in the day, plenty of pubs would run a coach to local mid week games.
I've seen the reports now. Scummy lot whoever did it.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:39 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:17 pm

?? Cas!
Does sound a strange question from me but back in the day, plenty of pubs would run a coach to local mid week games.
I've seen the reports now. Scummy lot whoever did it.
Exactly, was sent the photos but don’t know how to put them on this new site 😳
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Castleford Tigers fans left stranded as yobs brick supporters' coach

Several windows were smashed, forcing Castleford fans to wait for a replacement coach.

It was a bad night all round for Castleford Tigers fans.

Not only did they see their team get comprehensively turned over by Daryl Powell's Warrington Wolves, but a large number of them were also left stranded in Warrington after vandals smashed up the club's official supporters' coach.

According to eyewitnesses, bricks were thrown at the coach, which resulted in three different windows being smashed.

Among the supporters on the coach was @TomWLUFC, who shared photos of the damage on Twitter.

Speaking to Rugby League Live, Tom said: "We were leaving the stadium after a poor performance by the lads so the morale was low on the bus.

"Then Warrington youth came and pounded our bus with rocks, bricks and any objects near them they could find and three windows smashed.

"This is a club run coach which is for family to come on and enjoy some rugby league which is a 'family game'. For 20 minutes constant bricks and objects were thrown at our windows and the stewards just stood there doing nothing. This all happened on the street outside the away end going onto the main road."

Fans were forced to leave the coach and wait outside in a local retail park for a replacement coach to arrive from Pontefract, which didn't arrive until just after 12:30 AM.

We are expecting to be at the Jungle for 1.45. I’m very frustrated and hope us fans get compensated. We come to rugby league games for the rugby and to see our beloved team play and never expect this.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/ru ... dium=email
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

The wife doesn't feel safe at Warrington so we won't be going again,just bits and bobs lead to her decision and she's not for turning
pedro

Post by pedro »

only place I wont take my son
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Always had a bad element them lot especially inthe 80s……they were giving it big before our last grand final…. Big gangs with big mouths in a few pubs….. its not so bad when its just lads but the language in front of women, and especially kids, really riles me…… obviously the missus had to calm me down lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE