Wire v Salford

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
widdenoldboy

Re: Wire v Salford

Post by widdenoldboy »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:34 am Well just watched the game and seen the parts of rugby i dislike…… salford well on top…….home fans boo every decision against them…… ref bottles it and gives everything to wire…… its as simple as that imo…… get rid of the bottler refs who play to the home crowd for an easy life
I thought this referee was better than that but he was swayed by the crowd many times last night, just like most of them :roll:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

widdenoldboy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:01 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:34 am Well just watched the game and seen the parts of rugby i dislike…… salford well on top…….home fans boo every decision against them…… ref bottles it and gives everything to wire…… its as simple as that imo…… get rid of the bottler refs who play to the home crowd for an easy life
I thought this referee was better than that but he was swayed by the crowd many times last night, just like most of them :roll:
its very annoying, even for a neutral fan who just wants to watch an even contest with non biased officiating
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Lets just say it as it is the referee was terrible be was hell bent on Warrington winning every 50 /50 he penalised Salford and allowed Warrington everything. The sin binning was the worst I have ever seen . He should be back in amateur rugby for amateur reffs .