Blake Austin

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ddtftf

Re: Blake Austin

Post by ddtftf »

Hope you are all watching Austin destroying Warrington
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Remember when we missed out on Hurrell when we needed a centre well 2 year new deal with Saints he is destructive in the centre for them , Austin would be a great asset to replace Cust twice the player Cust is & would put bums on seats for next year ,
endoman

Post by endoman »

As he played for GB, does he count on quota?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

ddtftf wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:57 pm Remember when we missed out on Hurrell when we needed a centre well 2 year new deal with Saints he is destructive in the centre for them , Austin would be a great asset to replace Cust twice the player Cust is & would put bums on seats for next year ,
Remember before he came to the UK and I said we should sign him yet loads on here and rlfans stated he wasn't Wigan standard
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

ddtftf wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:57 pm Remember when we missed out on Hurrell when we needed a centre well 2 year new deal with Saints he is destructive in the centre for them , Austin would be a great asset to replace Cust twice the player Cust is & would put bums on seats for next year ,
Blake Austin would put bums on seats?

Above and beyond what Field and French “do” ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

endoman wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:01 pm As he played for GB, does he count on quota?
Hmm, not sure but I think he does as he started RL in Aus and thats what counts?
craigo

Post by craigo »

Judge him in a few matches, Yes please. Judge him over a season, No thanks.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

The question dd is asking is “Is he an improvement on Cust”?.I think we all know the answer to that at this moment
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

ddtftf wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:31 pm Hope you are all watching Austin destroying Warrington
Wire are playing as bad as we had been been. That's not Austin but wire
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Signed a 1 year extension. And His defence and positional play are very poor sooner have the 2 centres we have. Just also have to say Austin had half a dozen good games in 2 year's.