Saints v Leigh CC semi final

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Re: Saints v Leigh CC semi final

Post by moto748 »

On current form, I think Leigh look a bigger threat than Saints. So no easy options.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Would love to see Leigh beat them but I think saints will win. They may not quite be the same side they were a couple of seasons ago but they usually win the big games. Disappointed to see that saints get nearly three days more to recover between this weekend's games and the semi. I hope Leigh are sensible with their team selection tomorrow.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Heart says Leigh, head says Saints - we need a decent crowd at Wembley. Hull KR v Leigh would be disastrous.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:10 pm Heart says Leigh, head says Saints - we need a decent crowd at Wembley. Hull KR v Leigh would be disastrous.
It’d be funny though perhaps if that came to pass the muppets at the RFL would look to downsizing the ground for the cup final,our sport simply can’t fill Wembley and it’s time to stop,pretending we can
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:25 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:10 pm Heart says Leigh, head says Saints - we need a decent crowd at Wembley. Hull KR v Leigh would be disastrous.
It’d be funny though perhaps if that came to pass the muppets at the RFL would look to downsizing the ground for the cup final,our sport simply can’t fill Wembley and it’s time to stop,pretending we can
You would be suprised how many people from leigh will jump on the bandwagon if they get to the final.Im hearing leythers giving it big who i havent heard from for over 30 years.They also think that only wigan fans are glory seekers
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:51 pm
You would be suprised how many people from leigh will jump on the bandwagon if they get to the final.Im hearing leythers giving it big who i havent heard from for over 30 years.They also think that only wigan fans are glory seekers
But Leigh isn't that big - it's only a bus stop in Wigan (copyright - Batley fans) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

morley pie eater wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:27 pm

But Leigh isn't that big - it's only a bus stop in Wigan (copyright - Batley fans) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Neither is lowton were they are now based haha so could be two bus stops now
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:01 pm

They are not based in lowton there ground is in leigh.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:16 pm

Its lowton trust me
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:23 am
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:16 pm

Its lowton trust me
Could even be more precise and say its pennington but thats too posh