Keighran

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Keighran

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:40 am
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:00 am Never said it was a negative post. Just saying peet knows what he's doing. If hes been signed to replace king pretty obvious what side he will play on. I know they both play same side at centre. At moment But where has it been said he's been signed as a centre anyway?
With King leaving I think it’s pretty obvious he’s been signed as a centre.
Exactly if so to replace the position of king.
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Original comment not meant as a negative, Keighran has looked good each time I have seen him.

Not that squad numbers mean much, but historically no. 3 has been right sided centre, so more trying to establish if he has been moved by Cats to accommodate another player or is his preferred position on the left.

As others have said, Peet seems to have a good atmosphere around the squad so I wouldn’t imagine him signing anyone that creates problems with other players in the squad.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Jonathon Kerr (JK) wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:50 am Original comment not meant as a negative, Keighran has looked good each time I have seen him.

Not that squad numbers mean much, but historically no. 3 has been right sided centre, so more trying to establish if he has been moved by Cats to accommodate another player or is his preferred position on the left.

As others have said, Peet seems to have a good atmosphere around the squad so I wouldn’t imagine him signing anyone that creates problems with other players in the squad.
Your right and wasn't taken as a negative comment. Just imo peet knows what he is doing. And if he was signed as kings replacement it follows he would play in his position. And the club would be aware of his position capabilities.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Jonathon Kerr (JK) wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:50 am Original comment not meant as a negative, Keighran has looked good each time I have seen him.

He needs to improve his defensive skills but I am sure Lockers will sort him out like he has done with King.
WIGIAN

Post by WIGIAN »

Looks a very astute piece of business