feka dummy runner? what

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Cruncher

Re: feka dummy runner? wha...

Post by Cruncher »

If both Fletcher and SeuSeu are back in the pack on Saturday, alongside Feka, then that could make quite a difference to our team. The only trouble is, it's another of those banana skin games - yet another away fixture against a team who feel that they owe us a good hiding.

It'll be a tall order, but if Noble's in place by then, you never know. (I'm also making the enormous assumption that none of our players are going to develop mysterious injuries or maladies between now and then, or be summoned to answer for some largely unnoticed offence during today's match).
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

DaveO posted:
turf posted:
Along with Feka, Dallas is the only one who looks to give a toss about the club, and that's a credit to him I say
I think the following have some pride and passion.

Feka, Dallas, Godwin, Lockers, Orr, Ashton, Hargreaves and Higham.

The rest either injured (Hansen etc) have not featured enough to judge (Fletcher, Logan, Calders, the new players), or really don't give a toss.

Even when I say that I find it hard to believe that really don't care so maybe the answer is that they are just rubbish?

Dave
think a little unfair to fletch and calders there ,their efffort is there but not playing to there kind of game plan, maybe noble and clarke to put that right (oh did i really say that)mmmm :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

mike binder posted:
DaveO posted:
turf posted:
Along with Feka, Dallas is the only one who looks to give a toss about the club, and that's a credit to him I say

The rest either injured (Hansen etc) have not featured enough to judge (Fletcher, Logan, Calders, the new players), or really don't give a toss.

Even when I say that I find it hard to believe that really don't care so maybe the answer is that they are just rubbish?

Dave
think a little unfair to fletch and calders there ,their efffort is there but not playing to there kind of game plan, maybe noble and clarke to put that right (oh did i really say that)mmmm :lol:
mike binder posted:
DaveO posted:
turf posted:

Dave
Your not the only one thinking that. The past couple of weeks he has really stuck up for Wigan again. Befor this he always spoke as a nuetral. I would be very happy if this was the case. He would show the team how to tackle! And besides this, he is very clever! Now you dont say that about many forwards! :D
....Bigger they are, harder they fall....
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Cruncher posted:
... or be summoned to answer for some largely unnoticed offence during today's match).
Lockers will get a 6-game ban, if the RFL act according to form.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

turf posted:
In your "don't give a toss column" you should definately name Tickle.
thoguht you would spot that one turf. do you have a dallas/tickle radar?

mickey looks like he is trying now and wants to get stuff working. earlier in the season alot were complaining about higham saying he wasn't firing like he was in the try nations which is true but now he seems to be trying hard. its embarassing to see no runners of him though. yesterday he was near the line and made a pass which bounced of someones head. hope it woke him up (whoever it was). it obviously didnt hit him hard enough!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------