Predictions For Hull

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
willie c

Re: Predictions For Hull

Post by willie c »

wigan to win by 6 :eusa10:
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

wigan 26-18 hull
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

as ive said in the past i dont like predicting scores so i am jsut gonig to say if we play like we did against hudds or even better then a wigan win. if hull play amazing (as they are a hard team to beat at home) then hull win.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

oldtimer posted:
fraggle if ever there was a YES man this it.so according to you--it does not matter what fans think your BOSS-- is always right.your work friends must have HIGH regard for you[do you like sitting on your own]? :lol:
Colleagues and customers, or team mates and supporters in the rugby context, are not the same. I care little for what my customers (all you tax payers!) might think of me, and I'm not even bothered about all of my colleagues as in an organisation of 9000 staff it's difficult to get to know everyone. Outside of the small number of people I immediately work with, I have little interest in what others think of us or what we do.

As for our players, it's a nice romantic notion to think they are playing for us fans, for pride in the shirt and the town, and all that. But it's a job, like any other job, and medals and recognition are nice but since only a few can achieve such things then the money is inevitably going to be the main concern. We can only influence things by saving our money and not buying tickets, but since we're all stupid and keep going regardless then we can't really have any influence on them and how they play.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

LOYALTY a word you have only heard of,not something that applies to you.as i said YES man :blush:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

oldtimer posted:
LOYALTY a word you have only heard of,not something that applies to you.as i said YES man :blush:
How many rugby players are loyal in this day and age? Brad Davies at Castleford is probably one of the few, and until last week Brian Noble at Bradford! As for me, I've done 10 years in my current job, I'm loyal to them so long as they keep giving me interesting work to do. If not, then I'm happy to move on. Such is life. I don't think that makes me a "yes" man, if I'm not happy then I'll be more than willing to let them know about it.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
superleague

Post by superleague »

- psycho - posted:
(as they are a hard team to beat at home)
but our last 3 visits there have ended up in a wigan win but i wouldnt read too much into that even though i've just posted it but i'll say hull to win as i'm not getting carried away with the win.
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

GeoffN posted:
Yeah, lets not get too carried away:

Millwards first game in charge was a 34-20 away win at Salford.

Followed by losing 22-18 28-24 70-0 and 75-0 in the next 4 games!
I think that Scot Logan returns for the Hull match and Calderwood soon? If we have the luxsury of the three first choice props, BN at the helm, our new found "man of the match" Fletcher on board-----. Come on we can get a result at Hull. Thats not getting carried away thats telling it as it is
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Us to win by 12 just because we can he he
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

we have the beating of hull but sometimes we beat ourselves. we still need to cut down on errors. we had 2 handling errors before 2 minutes had passed on sat followed by browns non tackle thank goodness the heads didn,t drop this time