WE ARE GOING DOWN!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: WE ARE GOING DOWN!

Post by mike binder »

lose next week and i feel the worst is going to happen :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

not even half way through the season yet 16 games yet to play, (not includng cup)
To be the best
you have to beat the best
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cup wins want help us stay up apart from a cofidence booster :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
superleague

Post by superleague »

mike binder posted:
cup wins want help us stay up apart from a cofidence booster :lol:
or extra injuries
willie c

Post by willie c »

mike binder posted:
lose next week and i feel the worst is going to happen :conf:
the way they played yesterday or should that be didnt play we should be asking do we deserve to stay up im afraid there seems to be to many not prepared to dig deep and graft when its needed
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
Bring on the Warriors

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

I have faith in Noble and i believe that he can turn this around. It is going to take time and is not going to happen straight away, but i think by the time september comes, we will still be in superleague!
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Bring on the Warriors posted:
I have faith in Noble and i believe that he can turn this around. It is going to take time and is not going to happen straight away, but i think by the time september comes, we will still be in superleague!
Which is almost exactly what Noble himself said when he took over a week and a half ago. He's never claimed he can turn things around overnight, and that there will be some pain before things improve. It's not particularly good that yesterday's result was so painful, but the important thing is to see how Nobby and the players respond. Given that we are so far off the pace, I'm not particularly bothered about a hammering at Hull, we're not currently anywhere near competing with them. But Castleford are our rivals for the drop and that's a much more important game.

Did we pick up any more injuries yesterday?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Not that I know of Fraggle, plus we get three back this week.
backin2006

Post by backin2006 »

how is relegation working this season .if the bottom team is catalan does that mean noone is relegated or does it mean the team that finishes second to bottom.also are london exempt from relegation or is it just catalan
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

backin2006 posted:
how is relegation working this season .if the bottom team is catalan does that mean noone is relegated or does it mean the team that finishes second to bottom.also are london exempt from relegation or is it just catalan
Only the French, and if they are bottom then the next-to-bottom go down. Except that the NL1 winners will be offered next week's winning lottery numbers in exchange for their place in Superleague next year so no-one goes down (assuming their ground is deemed fit enough for the league...)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]