It was a Try

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Sir Alan

Re: It was a Try

Post by Sir Alan »

the video ref was also from Cas. can we read anything in to that????????
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Sir Alan posted:
the video ref was also from Cas. can we read anything in to that????????
Well Cas are Wakefield's biggest rivals, so NO.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Best team on the night won. Like the other week it was 2 bad teams on tv
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

1) it was a try as the ball was knocked out by halpeny. richards would have been over otherwise. i can picture what the try would look like in my head now.
2) BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT goes to the attacking team, thus the try should ahve been awarded and this convo wouldnt even have taken place. now we are bottom by 5 (behind quins) and in a very sticky situation.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
pedro

Post by pedro »

ok it wasnt given. We were not good enough and should be sticking 30 past these donkeys.

We are argueing over something thats gone. It shouldnt have got to that. We were very very poor and didnt deserve to win.

Our kickin game was poor and Morans tackling cost us very very dearly. He stinks and should be sent back to Aus....NOW
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

- psycho - posted:
1) it was a try as the ball was knocked out by halpeny. richards would have been over otherwise. i can picture what the try would look like in my head now.
2) BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT goes to the attacking team, thus the try should ahve been awarded and this convo wouldnt even have taken place. now we are bottom by 5 (behind quins) and in a very sticky situation.
..but if the video referee thought it was not ripped out and that it was knocked out as a result of the tackle benefit of the doubt doesn't come into it.

You never know though, Cummings might come on his Sky Sports slot and say that the video referee made a mistake.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

pedro posted:
ok it wasnt given. We were not good enough and should be sticking 30 past these donkeys.

We are argueing over something thats gone. It shouldnt have got to that. We were very very poor and didnt deserve to win.

Our kickin game was poor and Morans tackling cost us very very dearly. He stinks and should be sent back to Aus....NOW
we cant blame our loss on one man even though he was by far our worsed player. we did better in defense though it was slack on some occassions. i thought we deserved to win. what bewilders me is why do we not play like the last 10 minutes all the way through the game. last 10 minutes was just all out attacka nd we looked half creative. so why do we continue to do one man rugby and one man runs from acting half. give it width. we have seen what happens when it goes wide. richards goes over, dallas goes over, even calders agaisnt cas. we need to start playing as a team instead of playing as individuals.

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

robjoenz posted:
- psycho - posted:

You never know though, Cummings might come on his Sky Sports slot and say that the video referee made a mistake.
the ebt starts at 1,000,000-1 if anyone is interested :lol: . it was a try though. it was clear that halpeny had his hand there, ripped the ball out and richards cleanly grounded it afterwards. some are even debating whether the ball actually went forward. only thing i know is that it was a clear try.

pedro

Post by pedro »

- psycho - posted:
pedro posted:

we cant blame our loss on one man even though he was by far our worsed player. we did better in defense though it was slack on some occassions. i thought we deserved to win. what bewilders me is why do we not play like the last 10 minutes all the way through the game. last 10 minutes was just all out attacka nd we looked half creative. so why do we continue to do one man rugby and one man runs from acting half. give it width. we have seen what happens when it goes wide. richards goes over, dallas goes over, even calders agaisnt cas. we need to start playing as a team instead of playing as individuals.
He has 1 of the most important positions on a pitch and he is our worst player. Thought the new signing was pants too (another cap slot gone). Probably is the worst 7 ive seen at wigan...In fact is worse than Mark Reber so he is!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

pedro posted:
- psycho - posted:
pedro posted:

He has 1 of the most important positions on a pitch and he is our worst player. Thought the new signing was pants too (another cap slot gone). Probably is the worst 7 ive seen at wigan...In fact is worse than Mark Reber so he is!
Ignoring the fact that he set up Richards for his "try", as well as putting Feca through for the first one? Moran was bad, but Orr was worse.