stains game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: stains game

Post by waterside glens »

Jake posted:
I'll be there Waterside, I think we have allready met are you the guy from Belfast we were talking to prior to the Harlequins game, please confirm.
yes that was me ,look forward to seeing you again
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

it might be a confidence booster
To be the best
you have to beat the best
num lock

Post by num lock »

[quote]oval balls posted:
regarding the cc game between stains and bulls, did anyone notice the reaction of the maggots fans after the disallowed "try" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you hear them singing "out with the Wigan,your going out with the Wigan"
Just goes to show how sad,bitter and twisted they are...don't know though ,when you think about it
it's quite touching,all they can think about is us.
:inlo:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

i watched stains v bulls today and they are very good in attack, i think no wiganer can argue with that. Jamie Lyon's kicking and play is outstanding IMO, wellens played well also, could be alesson for ashton to learn off him... a young lad learning his trade against the #1 (kind of) full back for GB.

Saints will win, lets be realistic, but I will be happy if Wigan run them close, improve their defence each week with Vievers... we are more than capable of holding out long, cunningham, s4ully et al... just our attack lets us down, that final pass, that kick into the corner... needs major improvement IMO.

Saints 32- 24 (sadly)
East: ROW C - Seats 155-156 wearing: #2 Tuigamala
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

the stains reaction is as laughable as their dress sense.

Stains are top of the league and clear favourites to do the double - yet all their "fans" can think about is Wigan being relegated

That about says it all...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

it is sad that all the saints fans can sing is songs about us. i heard thm cheering 'are are wigan in disguise' near the end of the game. it goes to show that they are very sad indeed
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Matthew posted:
the stains reaction is as laughable as their dress sense.

Stains are top of the league and clear favourites to do the double - yet all their "fans" can think about is Wigan being relegated

That about says it all...
I think they'd prefer to play Leigh in the local derby, the team from across the east lancs, not from across th'ill.

its natural, i think its impossible for us wigan fans to know what we'd be singing if our teams' sitautions were reversed.

But.. as we sing at every match...
*ahem*

"Oh St Helens!!! Are Full Of 5H17! Oh St Helens are full of..."
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame