Re: stewards? maybe O/T

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
can i just ask how many of you guys don't like us stewards?

and if not do you guys mind if i ask why not?
I don't have a problem with the stewards where I am in the East Stand. There is no reason for them to get involved as we are a well behaved lot and there isn't any one of them that acts in a dictatorial fashon or anythg like that.

Having said that where were the stewards given what has been reported in the "Shockikng behaviour" thread?

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
that is worrying dave, the stewards should have stepped in.

don't understand it myself, its happened in the west stand in footy the latics fans have tried to grab any away fans that celebrate that are sat in the west.
Aren't they segregated in soccer?
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

their is one at the bulls and he is patehtic he tells us off for shotuing he says it provokes voilence but we only shout for bulls to pla ybettern out abusive ot other fans
Boov-e
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

boovey2006 posted:
their is one at the bulls and he is patehtic he tells us off for shotuing he says it provokes voilence but we only shout for bulls to pla ybettern out abusive ot other fans
all the bulls stewards are foreign immagrents after fogsal we tried asking a few ??? none spoke english or was that my wigan accent :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

mike binder posted:
boovey2006 posted:
all the bulls stewards are foreign immagrents after fogsal we tried asking a few ??? none spoke english or was that my wigan accent :lol:
and boovey, have you any idea who that lanky black steward is in the booze tent?? he kept telling me and my brother to step away from the entrance... either way, i'm surprised he can fit in there with his height...
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!