Re: Hock!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Martin WWRFL

Post by Martin WWRFL »

Hock has looked awesome since he has been back hopefully he can stay away from injury and he'll be in tri nations squad at end of year.

On Fletch i've got to say he's not the player i expected but you have too except that with what happened to him. To be honest if he dos'nt get any better i think we could get a better aussie than him (e.g Adam MacDougall)
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

Fletcher was brought in with high expectations and hasn't quite met them, we all thought would take time to adjust but has exceeded expectations, it doesn't mean he's the better player.

Remember the win at Huddersfield? Fletcher played like our number one ball player that night and oozed class. Hock is a good runner and a decent off-loader but hasn't got the same skill as Fletcher IMO.

Don't get me wrong though, he's a class act and he could become one of the best players in the league.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.